ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Nominations for most beautiful singer/musician

18fc0514-12db-47a2-84b7-e8aa48da8053-2060x1326.jpeg

Debbie Harry

Have to put in another nomination as well. Jazz pianist and vocalist . . . .

the_look_of_love_diana_krall.jpg

The fact that she is married to Elvis Costello just proves that there is absolutely no justice in this world.

I've seen her perform several times....might just be best combination of beauty and talent of those listed.

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
I will play hide the wiener with all of them except that joker looking Karen Carpenter

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Nan Mancini

jdb-15_med_hr.jpeg

Who? Back in the 70's and early 80's there was a regional Philly band with a pretty big following -- Johnny's Dance Band. Lead female vocals and very hot stage presence was provided by a girl named Nan Mancini. I ran the catering operation at HersheyPark Arena back then, before coming to Penn State for grad school. After a show one day I restocked their booze supply and they asked me to stay and party. Damn, I don't remember much about that night except that it ended really late, and that I couldn't take my eyes off of Nan the entire evening.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
She's a little too skinny for my tastes....

(too soon?)

I almost posted that she looked hungry...but I didn't want to go to hell...but it looks like there's going to be a line at the door to hell.

Please feel free to nominate the woman or women who you think are the most beautiful. As always, no names = no nomination.

I hate your posts - but I was just watching this on the Tubes of You ...

Only one answer: The Donnas (Except for the bass player they dont show much of )

Best chick band EVER!

Exaggerating quite a bit - but was tiring of the "nomination"-themed posts. ;)
Ok, because if it's a general hatred toward my posts, I recommend the ignore function..

I can tell you that I'm losing a little momentum with the nominations myself. In hind sight I wish I would have kept it smaller.

Nah - no general hatred...

I'm in a pissy mood today because i discovered someone had filed my tax returns for me all ready... And ran off with my refund

Ok, because if it's a general hatred toward my posts, I recommend the ignore function..

I can tell you that I'm losing a little momentum with the nominations myself. In hind sight I wish I would have kept it smaller.

Don't give up man!! But, advice from someone who has done these things for a while, polling, and especially 'nomination' posts, are a thankless endeavor. The first comment you will likely get for any poll is, 'Why isn't so and so on this list,' or, 'Without so and so this list is invalid.' It gets tiring, and you can only poll 10 at a time. The Judge was smart because his 'Who's the Hottest?' polls rarely involved celebrities, so there were no personal feelings or attachments or other criteria, other than how hot someone was, for folks to consider. Still, I, and others, appreciate the distraction.

And, I have two last minute, out of the box, nominations:

Alisa Xayalith (The Naked and Famous)

tumblr_lpoqmudM6e1qe6ov6o1_500.png

thenakedandfamous-bdo14-jan14-1.jpg

SW45Tbq.jpg

Alizee (French pop singer)

mig35gg.gif

PJiQtGF.gif

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Cruelty is putting Carrie Underwood near anything about Faith Hill!
Maybe not the most beautiful to look at but the most beautiful voice I've heard since I don't know when. Rachael is pretty enough and her talent makes her absolutely beautiful.

Rachael Price of Lake Street Dive.

2rache1.jpeg

Reactions: NovaPSULuvr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT