ADVERTISEMENT

OT: My wife is telling me that I snore.

I can't imagine sleeping with a mask. Or sleeping with somebody who wears a mask. Sounds kinky.
Considering the alternative, you get used to sleeping with a mask. I am actually due to be updated, hoping they have something a little less fighter-jet-pilotish, but whatever they have, I will use it.

Do you guys engage in “marital relations” while donning your apnea masks? :oops:
EM_CPAP-and-sex-life-quality.jpg

CAO2-aTVAAABEZJ

Last edited:
Sometimes I try so hard not to snore and I swear I am actually awake and my GF tells me I'm snoring. I don't understand how I can be awake and not know I am snoring. I only snore when I sleep on my right side, though. I'm fairly certain I broke my nose at some point as a teenager and never had it fixed and this is the cause.

Anyway, I use breath right strips and they help immensely. Well, according to my GF they help.

My wife complains that I snore .... then she cracks them off as good as anyone.

She cannot sleep when I snore. Her snoring does not stop my from falling asleep and does not disturb me if I am already sleeping.

Lion Jim - Did you say to your wife that your girlfriend never complains?

On second thought, probably not a good idea.

I snore and my wife wakes me by elbowing me. Sometimes I tell her she was snoring and then she wants all the details. How loud, how long, what did it sound like? Are you sure?
After several times telling her with then these questions I will never mention it again.

Reactions: LionJim
I have the apnea. I did a sleep study 10 years ago and I believe it saved my life. I remember leaping out of bed 3am and not being able to breathe for 30 seconds. This happened several times. What got me in gear to do something (guys hate going to the doctor) was my wife told me she’d stay awake for hours so she could wake me up when I stopped breathing.
Schitt is serious and the over night sleep study was fun:D

Fun? I had it a number of years ago and I recall nothing fun about it. Maybe it’s changed. Or maybe if the administrator is young, cute, bored and horny it could be fun. Otherwise, what am I not understanding here?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT