ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ms. Shirleys Restaurant Baltimore....

whart

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2004
Fort Worth TX
Howdy....will be flying into Baltimore for a meeting. Breakfast meeting makes the best sense for everyone....was thinking of meeting my clients at Ms Shirleys for breakfast. Wanted to get our Baltimore folks opinion of this place....or something better? Inner Harbor area is the geo target.

Miss Shirley's is a decent breakfast spot (it can get crowded though), and it is in the Inner Harbor area where you mentioned is your target area. Saturday Morning Cafe is also in downtown Baltimore. And you could do breakfast at the Renaissance Hotel which is in the Inner Harbor. You could also venture to Canton and go to Iron Rooster.

Reactions: whart and BBrown
I breakfast at MS Shirley’s infrequently. Good spot. It does get a good local crowd as well as tourists. Enjoy.

Howdy....will be flying into Baltimore for a meeting. Breakfast meeting makes the best sense for everyone....was thinking of meeting my clients at Ms Shirleys for breakfast. Wanted to get our Baltimore folks opinion of this place....or something better? Inner Harbor area is the geo target.

Miss Shirley's is ok but can get crowded.
If it was me and your geo target is the inner harbor I would consider the Iron Rooster in Locust Point.

https://www.ironroosterallday.com/

I really like Sip And Bite.Also,my daughter loves the chocolate chip pancakes and French toast at Miss Sh.but we always go to the one in Roland Park.

Last edited:
Reactions: whart and garw
I can second the iron rooster, but I’ve only been to the one in hunt valley. Homemade pop tarts and other great breakfast items like shrimp and grits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT