ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Matt Sandusky blog post before PA presentation

just a caveat. which ever narrative was written last had the benefit of knowing what the previous narrative said

with that said, it amazes ME that people practically convicted Jerry based on the Bob Costas interview

but watching Matt's interview with Oprah was more painful. His body language was terrible. not just nervous. he appeared to be fabricating much of what he said, and it was inconsistent with previous and subsequent comments

I plead guilty. I thought that based on Jerry's interview with Bob Costas that he was guilty as hell. In conjunction with the false GJP, I also thought the jury got it right.

As I have learned more of the facts of the case, I now believe that the Bob Costas interview doesn't prove anything and that the jury likely got it wrong.

I just want to know what actually happened and whether or not Jerry is or is not a pedophile as well as whether or not Penn State administrators had any role in enabling the acts of a pedophile.

What I do know is that Sandusky did not receive a fair trial. I believe it was patently unfair. IMO, anyone who is interested in what actually happened should support a new trial. We may be able to find out who leaked the GJ info, who wrote the false GJP, if AM is v2, and a lot of other information that is relevant to how this fiasco happened.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and IMO Matt is a lot less credible than the other 5 Sandusky siblings. Ray has stated that charlatans sometimes make false accusations of CSA for financial reasons and that he believes there has been some such charlatans in this case. I believe that Ray is fooling himself if he doesn't believe that Matt is possibly one of those charlatans.

I plead guilty. I thought that based on Jerry's interview with Bob Costas that he was guilty as hell. In conjunction with the false GJP, I also thought the jury got it right.

As I have learned more of the facts of the case, I now believe that the Bob Costas interview doesn't prove anything and that the jury likely got it wrong.

I just want to know what actually happened and whether or not Jerry is or is not a pedophile as well as whether or not Penn State administrators had any role in enabling the acts of a pedophile.

What I do know is that Sandusky did not receive a fair trial. I believe it was patently unfair. IMO, anyone who is interested in what actually happened should support a new trial. We may be able to find out who leaked the GJ info, who wrote the false GJP, if AM is v2, and a lot of other information that is relevant to how this fiasco happened.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and IMO Matt is a lot less credible than the other 5 Sandusky siblings. Ray has stated that charlatans sometimes make false accusations of CSA for financial reasons and that he believes there has been some such charlatans in this case. I believe that Ray is fooling himself if he doesn't believe that Matt is possibly one of those charlatans.

I actually find it a bit out of character for Ray to assume everyone's opinion of Matt is based on one line of opinion in a court filing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT