ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Leonid and Friends, AWESOME band...

Psugo823

Aug 17, 2021
For my fellow Chicago, Earth Wind and Fire, Toto fans...LISTEN TO THESE GUYS...
This is maybe the greatest cover band in the world. Simply sensational...PLEASE check them out..from the Ukraine and it's all legit. Full band and they do these songs better than u can believe...

A couple of corrections ... the band is comprised of Russian musicians except Serge, the lead vocal on I've Been Searching So Long, who is Ukrainian.

All are classically trained musicians.

They tour in the USA. Last year (2021) they performed in a park in Greensburg and at a club in Warrendale - knew about it, but didn't make the effort. My loss.

Lot of songs on Youtube.

Reactions: cment and Psugo823
This is maybe the greatest cover band in the world. Simply sensational...PLEASE check them out..from the Ukraine and it's all legit. Full band and they do these songs better than u can believe...

Probably should FC this as they have been a favorite of the site and known here for years. Absolutely incredible musicians and the sound production of their many videos and albums it top-notch. And to top it off the angelic voice of Ksenia Buzina.....imho one of THE most beautiful women in the world.
L6NXTO3WY5AXLMF7UKYYCIXHDI.jpg

They are very good.

Here's another AMAZING cover band from Australia called Hindley Street Country Club. They have a large music catalogue posted on youtube with a rotating mix of lead singers. Production value is top notch. I listen to them for hours at a time.

Reactions: Psugo823
Leonid has shown up on here before, I think. And their cover of My Old School, Steely Dan is on the money.

Guessing they are a great party band to go see.

Hindley Street CC would be great as well

Last edited:
They are awesome. I’ve listen to them for the last couple years and also bought my sisters tickets for a performance in Pittsburgh.
Unfortunately, due to Covid, the tour was canceled

I've have followed Leonid's youtube performances for the last few years. Two things that amaze me, one is how close or ever better they're performing than the original. And even tough they sing in English, their conversing English is with a heavy accent.

The details were astonishing to me...a full string section, a full horn section, both lead and background singers, an amazing and gorgeous female singer, a full percussion section.. etc

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT