ADVERTISEMENT

OT: In honor of Animal House, and Eric Stratton, rush chairman . . .

simons96

Feb 3, 2013
Plano, TX
tomorrow'c classic film is Animal House. Timeless classic of college debauchery.

the film is set in 1962, but released in 1978. So in honor of our most esteemed wrecker, Eric Stratton (rush chairman, and he's damn glad to meet you!) . . .

post your favorite women of the 60s and 70s

I'll start with my secret boyhood crush: Yvonne Craig. Watching Batman was awkward once Batgirl hit the show, and with good cause!

landscape-1440009967-yvonne-craig.jpg

tomorrow'c classic film is Animal House. Timeless classic of college debauchery.

the film is set in 1962, but released in 1978. So in honor of our most esteemed wrecker, Eric Stratton (rush chairman, and he's damn glad to meet you!) . . .

post your favorite women of the 60s and 70s

I'll start with my secret boyhood crush: Yvonne Craig. Watching Batman was awkward once Batgirl hit the show, and with good cause!

landscape-1440009967-yvonne-craig.jpg

The two women I first had 'feelings' for...(sorry - not old enough for women of the 60's...):

Olivia Newton John

8eea0749ccf22fd14ffef3976d4d0375.jpg

Ornella Muti

flash-gordon1.jpg

Simons: What were you thinking, starting this thread?!! You just gave Gambit a priapic, diamond hard, cat couldn't scratch boner. These Sixties ingenue threads are surely bad for the ticker. But as Gambit has said before: "That's OK, doc. If she dies, she dies."

Simons: What were you thinking, starting this thread?!! You just gave Gambit a priapic, diamond hard, cat couldn't scratch boner. These Sixties ingenue threads are surely bad for the ticker. But as Gambit has said before: "That's OK, doc. If she dies, she dies."

he will die with a smile on his face though . . . :D

Reactions: fairgambit
Just a few more. I am out of control and simons96 is to blame.:)

Cybill Shepherd.
hqdefault.jpg

Elizabeth Montgomery.
600full-elizabeth-montgomery.jpg

Susan St. James
susan-saint-james-mcmillan-wife.jpg

Sandra Dee
sandra+dee.jpg

Carroll Baker (from Johnstown)
carroll-baker.jpg

Katharine Ross
photo9.jpg

Virna Lisi.
Virna-Lisi--778x1024.jpg

Often forgotten Chris Noel.
MV5BMTUwNDI5NTE0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODgzMDky._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
I am surprised that, since your post was in honor of Animal House, and Eric Stratton, no one brought up any of those lovely women...Mary Louise Weller, Martha Smith, Karen Allen, Sarah Holcomb....shown below in order of my listing.

43146.jpg

!BbllD1Q!Wk~$(KGrHqYH-DoEqvDt2YC5BKwrr8B76g~~_35.JPG

Karen-Allen-Animal-House.jpeg

9-21-2013+5-52-23+PM.png

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT