ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I tell you one G-d Trespass I can't forgive, is when my dog runs out the garage door and ignores the plea of come back. Stop!

My wife has left the back gate open twice. The first time the dog didn’t go very far and he started barking, so I went and called him and he came back in the yard. Second time he got more adventurous and headed into the neighbor’s yard. He wouldn’t come to me, but fortunately he loves to chase me so I just ran into the back yard and he chased after me. I’m not sure what would happen if the wife leaves it open a third time.

My wife has left the back gate open twice. The first time the dog didn’t go very far and he started barking, so I went and called him and he came back in the yard. Second time he got more adventurous and headed into the neighbor’s yard. He wouldn’t come to me, but fortunately he loves to chase me so I just ran into the back yard and he chased after me. I’m not sure what would happen if the wife leaves it open a third time.
Make the wife go after him. Good learning experience.

Reactions: NittanyBuff24
You guys have to actually train your animals lol
awX8ZqQ.jpg

Took me and the youngest boy to 30 minutes to Coral him in.

G-ddam Reggie Ray
I understand. My Border Collie does whatever the F he wants. He'll come to my calls only if he feels like it. Fortunately, I have a lot of property and have an underground electric fence. With that he still has about 3 acres to roam.

Getting some advice from the divorce posts. Maybe you need to examine the type of home life you are providing for your pet . Counseling and introspection may provide some insight on why your dog would bolt .

You guys have to actually train your animals lol
awX8ZqQ.jpg
Beautiful dog. Looks similar to our newly adopted one. They told us that she was 2 years old, and found out she is actually 6 or 7. 😀

Sweet as any of the prior 6 dogs that we adopted. Loves going to the ranch with us and running around, but always makes certain she is in site of the wife or myself. Did a DNA test on her and found to be 40% Pyrenees, 40% American Staffordshire Terrier, and 20% Australian Sheppard. Brindle coloring.

Reactions: Fac and katchthis
My buddy has something like this. Lives in the middle of the woods and just lets his dog out to run. You could see the dot on the map 1/2 mile from his house. He hits the button to make the collar beep and you can see the dot change direction and start heading toward the house. Pretty freaking cool.

I have a collar for my dog without the GPS. One of the better buys I have made. It beeps, vibrates or shocks. Only had to shock her one time. Now she comes running whenever I make the collar beep.

61nQZSZn8SL._AC_SX466_.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT