ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hey Midnighter, your dreams are coming true: Amazon to make The Boys

TenerHallTerror

Oct 18, 2016
LINK

HOW “ADULT” IS IT GOING TO BE?

Although there’s no word yet on how the TV series will approach this, the comic is a hard R. There are disembowelments, dismemberments, and impalements galore, and liberal doses of profanity. Hell, the superheroes decide to take world domination to the next level during “Herogasm,” a huge super-orgy drawn by longtime Ennis collaborator John McCrea. We’ll see if Amazon is ready to go there, but I hope they are.

I don't know why they didn't cast you as Butcher

2762880-bb.png

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
LINK

HOW “ADULT” IS IT GOING TO BE?

Although there’s no word yet on how the TV series will approach this, the comic is a hard R. There are disembowelments, dismemberments, and impalements galore, and liberal doses of profanity. Hell, the superheroes decide to take world domination to the next level during “Herogasm,” a huge super-orgy drawn by longtime Ennis collaborator John McCrea. We’ll see if Amazon is ready to go there, but I hope they are.

I don't know why they didn't cast you as Butcher

2762880-bb.png

Hmmmm....this is cool news but you must have me confused with someone else; huge Ennis fan but never read The Boys. I'm still waiting for *any* first looks at Umbrella Academy....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT