ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Extras needed to film w/ Pacino in Hudson Valley...

MtNittany

May 29, 2001
Where are those few that defended this abomination and counted on the integrity of those involved to tell the truth?

Al Pacino Filming in the Hudson Valley; Extras Needed
By Boris August 16, 2017 11:36 AM

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

GettyImages-473372314.jpg

Chance Yeh/Getty Images
If you’ve ever dreamed of sharing screen time with Al Pacino, here’s your chance.

The legendary actor is tackling the role of controversial Penn State football coach, Joe Paterno. The still untitled film is being produced by HBO and currently filming around the Hudson Valley.

Production is looking for local people to serve as background extras and perform small roles in the film. There are several opportunities now being offered by Grand Wilfley Casting.

People who look like college students
A scene is being filmed during the night on September 1 in White Plains that needs background actors who look like college students.

6-9 year old boy who can swim
Producers need a young boy who can dive into a pool for a scene to be shot on August 28.

Reporters and college students
Another shoot will take place in the Bronx that needs more background actors who look like college students or reporters. That scene will be shot on August 21, 22 and 25.

If you’re interested in applying for any of these roles, you can email your name, union status (SAG-AFTRA or NonUnion), phone number, height, weight, clothing sizes and include a current picture or snapshot to ulp@gwcnyc.com. Casting agents ask that you include the role for which you are submitting in the subject line of your email.

Wouldn't it be great if nobody showed up? Except maybe Cruisin'?
I thought you said barry levinson was going to do JVP right. So much for that. As for Pacino, not good karma coming his way for treating a Brooklyn-ite paison this way.

Thought The Mooch set the record straight and had everyone feeling good about this?

What did you miss that indicates there WON'T be a negative slant to this?

I guess I missed the memo that I had to be a pussy with ptsd and make assumptions without any facts to back them up. Maybe this film comes out and it's a total f*** job and we all go into a rampage and riot in the streets ... or maybe it doesn't. There hasn't been any specific evidence either way.

Reactions: BoulderFish
I guess I missed the memo that I had to be a pussy with ptsd and make assumptions without any facts to back them up. Maybe this film comes out and it's a total f*** job and we all go into a rampage and riot in the streets ... or maybe it doesn't. There hasn't been any specific evidence either way.
Palehorse: Money talks. They wanna sell tickets. Given that fact, what are the odds that the producers of this movie depart from the false narrative that most non-PSU folks will carry with them when they enter the movie theater to see this movie?

Palehorse: Money talks. They wanna sell tickets. Given that fact, what are the odds that the producers of this movie depart from the false narrative that most non-PSU folks will carry with them when they enter the movie theater to see this movie?
HBO is producing the movie, so no tickets to sell. I agree that sticking to the false narrative is likely, but you should read before you post.

Where are those few that defended this abomination and counted on the integrity of those involved to tell the truth?

Al Pacino Filming in the Hudson Valley; Extras Needed
By Boris August 16, 2017 11:36 AM

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

GettyImages-473372314.jpg

Chance Yeh/Getty Images
If you’ve ever dreamed of sharing screen time with Al Pacino, here’s your chance.

The legendary actor is tackling the role of controversial Penn State football coach, Joe Paterno. The still untitled film is being produced by HBO and currently filming around the Hudson Valley.

Production is looking for local people to serve as background extras and perform small roles in the film. There are several opportunities now being offered by Grand Wilfley Casting.

People who look like college students
A scene is being filmed during the night on September 1 in White Plains that needs background actors who look like college students.

6-9 year old boy who can swim
Producers need a young boy who can dive into a pool for a scene to be shot on August 28.

Reporters and college students
Another shoot will take place in the Bronx that needs more background actors who look like college students or reporters. That scene will be shot on August 21, 22 and 25.

If you’re interested in applying for any of these roles, you can email your name, union status (SAG-AFTRA or NonUnion), phone number, height, weight, clothing sizes and include a current picture or snapshot to ulp@gwcnyc.com. Casting agents ask that you include the role for which you are submitting in the subject line of your email.

Any requirements for being able to work a rotary phone?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT