ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ESPN's Don La Greca out crazies Francesa, attacks math

TenerHallTerror

Oct 18, 2016
waiting for Urschel to comment (seriously, this is one of the strangest rants I've heard in a while)

Embarrassing.

she-needs-to-get-a-life.gif

waiting for Urschel to comment (seriously, this is one of the strangest rants I've heard in a while)

Wait a minute, aren't how many points you score a basic "Mathematical Statistic" as to how successful your football team was? So is he saying that the basic MATH-based statistic used to determine the winner......and the objective of the game.....is useless and meaningless in determining who really "won" because the only thing that matters in regards to this subject is his personal opinion on the topic because he's been watching football, and that team, for 40 years? Hmmm, I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure there are several fatal "Logical Fallacies" embedded in his "position"...... LMAO, this clown would probably say the same thing about proven "Logical Fallacies" and fatal "cognitive reasoning techniques".....i.e., I have declared them meaningless; therefore they are in fact meaningless....(I guess you could call it "God Syndrome" or "Pharoh Syndrome" [Pharohs declared themselves God on earth] as in "So let it be written, so let it be done".....).

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT