ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Do some of you guys like cats?

17353533_10155146774409283_530374642736751088_n.jpg

1. I hate cats....not just in general, but all living cats.
2. I hate the smell of cat urine. There's nothing worse than visiting a potential investment property and, from the outside, thinking "this could be a decent house" only to detect the unique, odiferous smell of cat urine.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Stan
2. I hate the smell of cat urine. There's nothing worse than visiting a potential investment property and from the outside thinking "this could be a decent house" only to detect the unique, odiferous smell of cat urine.
I like cats, but can assure you that I find the smell of cat urine to be one of the worst there is. Trouble is, it never goes away. Guess I never got the parasite.

...there's a really easy way to get rid of cat or dog smell in a house... just rent an ozone generator, turn it on and close the house up for about 3 days, and then open doors and windows and air it out...

2. I hate the smell of cat urine. There's nothing worse than visiting a potential investment property and, from the outside, thinking "this could be a decent house" only to detect the unique, odiferous smell of cat urine.

Ahh this explains so much about you

Dogs are the only pets mankind (and Humanists) should live with. Dogs are so much smarter than cats.

Has anyone ever seen a “service cat” that can assist a disabled/blind person across an intersection?

Fonzie approves THIS message!

understand that cats don't like the smell of your urine, either :eek:

Dogs are the only pets mankind (and Humanists) should live with. Dogs are so much smarter than cats.

Has anyone ever seen a “service cat” that can assist a disabled/blind person across an intersection?

Our dog eats our cat's poop if we don't prevent access to the litter box. Maybe that's an intelligent move. Dunno.

We have three (2 female and 1 male). They’re very clean....just have clean the box everyday and you’re good-to-go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT