ADVERTISEMENT

OT: BWI McAndrew Board Moviephiles: Tenet

rudedude

Sep 28, 2002
Fleetville, Pa.
Any here see it? Another interesting but really confusing Nolan film. Hard to hear dialogue at times, and no I am not hard of hearing! This pic sums it up for me

Tenet-Leonardo-Di-Caprio-Drinking-Confusion-Meme.jpg

Just came across the "Before Trilogy" and was able to watch all 3 parts from HBO and pay per view.

The Before trilogy consists of three films directed by Richard Linklater, and starring Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy as lovers Jesse and Céline at three different parts of their lives. The trilogy consists of the films Before Sunrise (1995), Before Sunset (2004) and Before Midnight (2013). Filmed and set at nine-year intervals, each film takes place over the course of a few hours.

Enjoyed this very much. Who else has seen these films?

So I went to see tenet and yes it is like inception. 10 minutes or so before it ended, long movie, the fire alarm went off and we had to evacuate. Person working there said it goes off all the time. So I never watched the ending and it has been two weeks and I forget half the damn movie. Lol

Just came across the "Before Trilogy" and was able to watch all 3 parts from HBO and pay per view.

The Before trilogy consists of three films directed by Richard Linklater, and starring Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy as lovers Jesse and Céline at three different parts of their lives. The trilogy consists of the films Before Sunrise (1995), Before Sunset (2004) and Before Midnight (2013). Filmed and set at nine-year intervals, each film takes place over the course of a few hours.

Enjoyed this very much. Who else has seen these films?
I’m a big Linklater fan and I think a lot of it. I don’t think the last two stand up to the the first.

Last edited:
Reactions: royboy and wbcincy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT