ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Boy, what a crappy day.

Life has a way of beating you down. Days can be long and lonely especially at age 70......
Don't complain about a bad day, I've had about 12 years....a lot of miles and not many smiles........

Reactions: psu1969a
Even without the football news this was the worst day of the year for me. No need to go into specifics as the point is: my day absolutely sucked.
No matter how bad things are or how low you feel just look around there’s always someone worse off. Plus tomorrow will be a better day.

Jim,
I join the chorus of well-wishers here at BWI. As always, no need to share any details - just know that our community has your back whenever you need it. For now, I wish for you better tomorrows than your current today.

Reactions: fairgambit
Wishing you all the best Jim. Hoping this might cheer you up, the 2001 undefeated state champions!

2001_victory-1024x600.jpg

Man, this was just a throwaway thread; I didn’t expect anything. I’m touched to see the generosity of the board, and glad to be reminded of it. My day just got a whole lot better. Thanks for the lift.
You just need a Cane Corso pup to snuggle on.

Even without the football news this was the worst day of the year for me. No need to go into specifics as the point is: my day absolutely sucked.

Like my Mom would say....if you’re going to get upset about it, you might as well get upset at the Sun coming up each morning.

Jim, Given your love of cinema, I suggest you look to the great classic films for inspiration. This always seems to help me when I am up against it:

Now that you are smiling, take the sage advice therein and go from there.

Reactions: LionJim
Lion Jim here's hoping your day starts out well and continues to improve.

Jim first off hope you and family are healthy and as well as possible.

I hope the day turns around and you get some positive things happening for you.

Reactions: Harrisburg Dave
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT