ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anyone here use a spigen case for their cell?

PennStateNate

Feb 2, 2014
Have a mophie for my 6+ but it's too bulky, looking for something slim and protective. Buddy has a Neo hybrid spigen and loves it, but I read about button issues with it.

Any recommendations?

Have a mophie for my 6+ but it's too bulky, looking for something slim and protective. Buddy has a Neo hybrid spigen and loves it, but I read about button issues with it.

Any recommendations?

Suggest 'Incipio' for a 6+ phone -- have one and not bulky at all, very protective

I have a Spigen on my 6+. Very nice and sturdy. I've dropped it a couple of times and the metal band protected the phone. The metal band did crack one time, but I just gorilla glued it back together.

I had always used Otterbox prior but needed something slimmer so i could put a magnet inside the case and have it still work with a mount on my dashboard. Spigen was the best choice.

[Neo Hybrid Series] METALLIZED BUTTONS [Gunmetal] Bumper Case Slim Fit Dual Protection Cover for iPhone 6 Plus

I have one and fit it being a great combination of sleek, sturdy, and great appearance.

I have it on my new HTC M10 and love it. Very thin, yet phone and glass are well protected. Exterior has a texture which makes griping phone easy. I would highly recommend.

Any recommendations?
Yes. I have a SPIGEN. I have dropped my 6+ many times, yet to damage it.
Very thin, yet phone and glass are well protected. Exterior has a texture which makes griping phone easy. I would highly recommend.

Agree with everything said here. I've had a Spigen in my Galaxy 6 for two years. Great case.

Any recommendations?
I Have had their cases before and they are pretty good. I have a ballistic jewel case that I love because it protects very well while giving a good grip. It not real bulky either.

Amazon product ASIN B00QY4N0I0

I have their TPU case and like it. Provides a good grip and, even though pretty thin, protects the phone after many drops.

I Have had their cases before and they are pretty good. I have a ballistic jewel case that I love because it protects very well while giving a good grip. It not real bulky either.

I paid over 600 for my phone. I always get scared protecting it with a low price case. Not saying they aren't good, but I have had otter box, life proof, and mophie prior.

I've dropped my phone a few times on concrete with no issues and I use an Incipio case. It works very well and it's very slim. However, if I wanted a bit more extreme protection without the bulk of OtterBox, I'd probably get this Thule case.

I've dropped my phone a few times on concrete with no issues and I use an Incipio case. It works very well and it's very slim. However, if I wanted a bit more extreme protection without the bulk of OtterBox, I'd probably get this Thule case.

A review of the Thule X4 case you might like.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT