ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 500 Days of Summer movie

Ranger Dan

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2003
York PA
i just got done watching the movie 500 Days of Summer. Released in 2009, so it’s not a recent movie. It starred Zoey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. It was very much a quirky, indie love story, or break up story... actually it is the two of them intertwined. It’s definately worth watching and Zoey is every bit the cute as heck, independent minded heartbreaker.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
What was the spoiler? BTW, what is the statute of limitations on spoilers? I mean, after 9 years, if someone really still hasn't gotten around to seeing it, are you spoiling an ending for them? Verbal Kint IS Keyser Soze!

What was the spoiler? BTW, what is the statute of limitations on spoilers? I mean, after 9 years, if someone really still hasn't gotten around to seeing it, are you spoiling an ending for them? Verbal Kint IS Keyser Soze!
I didn’t know when it came out until seeing the credits at the end. I’ll remove the spoilers tag and indicate the 2009 release.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Fwiw I love that movie. It was on the morning of the philly v minny game and I watched it, a sign they would win. On again Super Bowl morning so I had to watch it again. Didn't want to jinx things

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Fwiw I love that movie. It was on the morning of the philly v minny game and I watched it, a sign they would win. On again Super Bowl morning so I had to watch it again. Didn't want to jinx things
It was because of your sacrifice and forward thinking that the Iggles won ;)

i just got done watching the movie 500 Days of Summer. Released in 2009, so it’s not a recent movie. It starred Zoey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. It was very much a quirky, indie love story, or break up story... actually it is the two of them intertwined. It’s definately worth watching and Zoey is every bit the cute as heck, independent minded heartbreaker.

just saw it....really good, sweet, funny

2 thumbs up; also like Minka Kelly

Minka+Kelly+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Wavy+Cut+-jZDEgdnZkOx.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT