ADVERTISEMENT

OT: “ you better check the hound dog when the chicken start pecking”

Ranger Dan

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2003
York PA
A friend of mine mentioned that some guy (stranger) said this to him. My friend is a little goofy, so mayff BHe he heard it wrong. Have you ever heard anything like “you better check the hound dog when the chicken start pecking” or can you interpret it?

Reactions: NedFromYork
A friend of mine mentioned that some guy (stranger) said this to him. My friend is a little goofy, so mayff BHe he heard it wrong. Have you ever heard anything like “you better check the hound dog when the chicken start pecking” or can you interpret it?
Do chickens eat fleas?

Reactions: palmettolion

That's code name for the Will Levis flea flicker. It confuses everyone in the huddle so they don't call it

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Do chickens eat fleas?

Ticks. You better check the dog for ticks when the chickens start pecking.

I would guess this means to safeguard your home/family/person whenever there are indicators that something is wrong/bloodsuckers are present.

Last edited:
Reactions: bison13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT