ADVERTISEMENT

OSU/Clemson Game Thread

No Northern team will ever win the playoffs again. OSU in my lifetime for the most part can't finish the job. OSU and USC are the only non-Southern teams to have won a title since the BCS, Playoff era started in 1998. I really hope ESPN enjoys the ratings 10 years from now when its 3 SEC teams and Clemson every year. I don't bitch about refs at all, but negating the TD on the scoop and score fumble was so egretious. If the receiver fell to the ground with the ball in his posession instead of dropping it would hae been ruled a completion.

And all OSU continues to do is dominate the B1G year in and year out. Such haters.
Agree. When you are a non elite team fan...what else can you do ?? BTW Memphis 39 points and 600 yards of O??? LMAO

Haters hate. Especially the non elite team fan base.
You want to know why your fan base is hated more than Michigan and Notre Dame?
In all my years of being a Penn State fan, no fan from those teams has ever got in my face after they beat Penn State. But, you and your slime? Even after a Penn State win, your ilk whines like a junior high girl. Hey, dumbbell, your team loses a hard fought game and the first thing you and ngerbuck do is come to the Penn State site. What the world are you looking for? Why are you here? How dumb are you?
How did you think you would be treated?
Good gosh are you stooopid.

OL

Hell, I guess they might as well throw down some marbles on the field with that logic.
It's a neutral field. No team had an advantage being familiar with field conditions. I saw multiple slips by both teams.

I don't care if it's played on ice. Teams either adjust or risk losing.

I do agree with you that it should be better for a big game. But it wasn't.

Part of me wants Clemson to win so that a QB that was recruited and groomed by the school that brought him in is rewarded.

Hurts a transfer loses, Fields a transfer (who shouldn’t be playing this year) loses, and Burrow who is a transfer in the championship game hopefully loses.

Will it happen, who knows, but I would like to see a a team not subject to NCAA free agency preva
Burrow is a graduate transfer. Not a transfer via portal.

Reactions: jmorovich
Part of me wants Clemson to win so that a QB that was recruited and groomed by the school that brought him in is rewarded.

Hurts a transfer loses, Fields a transfer (who shouldn’t be playing this year) loses, and Burrow who is a transfer in the championship game hopefully loses.

Will it happen, who knows, but I would like to see a a team not subject to NCAA free agency prevail.
I'm not a fan of the transfer portal and how easy it is to not lose eligibility. But, like other changes good or bad, you either embrace it or be left in the dust.

Hurts is a grad transfer. I have no problem with that. He fulfilled his obligation to Bama and got his degree.

Reactions: jmorovich
No Northern team will ever win the playoffs again. OSU in my lifetime for the most part can't finish the job. OSU and USC are the only non-Southern teams to have won a title since the BCS, Playoff era started in 1998. I really hope ESPN enjoys the ratings 10 years from now when its 3 SEC teams and Clemson every year. I don't bitch about refs at all, but negating the TD on the scoop and score fumble was so egretious. If the receiver fell to the ground with the ball in his posession instead of dropping it would hae been ruled a completion.
That was clearly a fumble and a TD. The fact that they overturned the TD has me second guessing the integrity of the officiating. With that said, Ohio State played a heck of game and proved they were one bad call and an ejection away from going to the NC game.

I think LSU will have a very slight edge because they basically played a scrimmage yesterday and Clemson was in a war the entire game.

And you can go **** yourself —non elite team fan boy

A bit of friendly advice.

Put the bottle down (either booze or a baby bottle -- both suit you), step away from the keyboard, and go to bed. You're behaving like a spoiled 14-year-old dickhead on somebody else's forum. Is this the impression you want others to have of Ohio State fans?

I generally have no qualms with Ohio State. But clowns like you are making your fan base look ridiculous. Not that most other fan bases don't have their share of clowns that embarrass themselves online, but you're doing your best to win that contest.

Grow up, dude. It's a f***ing game played by 20-year-old kids.

Reactions: JJTopp99
It's ok, you can't win them all, especially when the BIG refs aren't out there to help.

When you have some free time, please go fvck yourself.
The better team should be able to overcome bad officiating, at least that's what we are always told. Maybe if Ohio State would have scored a couple of touchdowns instead of field goals when they were in the red zone three times in the first half they would have won. They didn't so they lost, too bad for them.

map-#1

>10K posts and only 53 likes. That’s all you need to know. Another intellectually challenged, arrogant suckeye fan. Probably the rest of the posts are “dislikes.”

Who are you trying to convince? Memphis 39 points 600 yards
Your right and PSU still won. PSU won because Ohio State did its best Memphis impersonation, too many field goals.

Ohio State should have been up 28-0 instead of 16-0. Two trips inside the Clemson 5 resulted in field goals, Dobbins dropped a TD pass and settled for a field goal. Even with all that, Ohio State was up 2 with 3:27 left in the game and Clemson on their own 6 yard line. Ohio State has the best defensive player ever, 4 plays later Clemson scores, goes 94 yards in 90 seconds to take the lead. Maybe Mr Young was distracted counting all his money and getting his stories straight where the money came from. Mr Young lived up to his name last night, he did a lot of Chasing, still waiting for him to make a tackle.

Ohio State lost because they did not execute when it mattered most. That and they let a QB not known for his running ability to go 67 yards for a TD.

Didn't see it live, but I've watched the replays several times. The ultimate call was really bad, but the fact that it was reversed is truly inexplicable.
It was the right call, Clemson receiver was never able to bring the ball into his body or make a football move, Ohio State defender did his job too well. It's like the targeting call, we can debate the merit and wording of the rule, but is was the right call based on the rule book.

Ya. It proves that we are nowhere near being able to play on the same field as the big boys. Clemson would absolutely boot stomp us.

We are light years behind those guys. And would probably be no better than the 6th or 7th best team in the SEC.

Games like this make you realize how far we have to go.
Ha ha - ok Mary

Haters hate. Especially the non elite team fan base.
Your team lost and you are on another teams message board because they don’t give 2 sh*ts about it - you really need to get a life loser - pun intended. Go whine with the rest of the suckeyes on your board - It’s always UM and OSU fans that constantly troll other schools message boards educate us on their superiority- GFY.

Reactions: OhioLion
Actually some features seem to be marfan-like.
He does not have frontal bossing or a prognanthic jaw, which would indicate a pituitary problem. See Andre the Giant - he is what pituitary gigantism looks like.

80899748_10212518119187905_4725251658177576960_n.jpg

Reactions: Gnat91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT