ADVERTISEMENT

One other B1G team that had a poor game in Week 1

I kind of prefer this approach to burying the tape. I guess we'll see the relative effectiveness of each.

Their coach definitely was not on-board with "burying" the tape of the game. In fact, he held the players who played poorly very accountable for their poor play.

Anyway, a difference in approach from our coach. We'll see in the long run which approach is better.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/09/michigan_players_find_out_jim.html
You treat those two things as if they are mutually exclusive. It is now Wednesday. How many hours of each day this week did Harbaugh spend pointing out each player's and coach's myriad flaws to him. how many hours will he spend tomorrow going over and over every mistake on the part of each player? What? Oh, you mean you spend Sunday, or maybe a little bit of Monday going over those mistakes then begin preparing for the next opponent? Is that not what almost everyone does? Focus on Saturday's mistakes on Sunday and maybe a little Monday then commence prep for your new opponent? I doubt you know much about the process for holding players accountable at either school.

michnittlion--So, what day(s) of the week do NFL teams spend looking at last week's mistakes after a loss? You're the expert, please tell me. then read this, and tell me again.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1756606-an-inside-look-at-game-week-in-the-nfl

Sounds like a few hours the day after the game. How much time did UM spend?

I never proclaimed to be an "expert."

I get it --- you saw a post with my name next to it (feel free to venture over to the U-M board and see a post where I defended you) --- and your blood pressure rose (PSA: increased blood pressure is not a healthy thing) and you got worked up and made some angry posts. As I said, I get it.

Here's the deal: one school --- a school with a coach with a history of "talking a lot but not necessarily walking his walk in terms of results" --- had players rather publicly talk about "burying" game tape. One school did not have players publicly talk about "burying" game tape. That school's coach likely would have gone berzerk if his players had said such things.

It is a different approach. We'll see which one works better.

Calm down my friend. :)

I never proclaimed to be an "expert."

I get it --- you saw a post with my name next to it (feel free to venture over to the U-M board and see a post where I defended you) --- and your blood pressure rose (PSA: increased blood pressure is not a healthy thing) and you got worked up and made some angry posts. As I said, I get it.

Here's the deal: one school --- a school with a coach with a history of "talking a lot but not necessarily walking his walk in terms of results" --- had players rather publicly talk about "burying" game tape. One school did not have players publicly talk about "burying" game tape. That school's coach likely would have gone berzerk if his players had said such things.

It is a different approach. We'll see which one works better.

Calm down my friend. :)
Haa! You need to calm down. So far as the UM board goes, they banned me for good when I told them Richrod was going to suck and they were going to deserve it. They told me how wrong I was. How's that working out?

Sorry, this analysis is just as bad as the earlier one. You made a big deal about some supposed giant difference between the two programs when there is very little difference. So the UM players did not bury the tape so far as you know. They are also NOT watching it every minute of the day, and probably spent no more time reviewing it than anyone spends reviewing last week's film, in college OR the NFL. So the difference is all fluff. that is just my point. Your post is fluff. I pointed it out. Sounds like you have the high BP. I'm doing fine.

Haa! You need to calm down. So far as the UM board goes, they banned me for good when I told them Richrod was going to suck and they were going to deserve it. They told me how wrong I was. How's that working out?

Sorry, this analysis is just as bad as the earlier one. You made a big deal about some supposed giant difference between the two programs when there is very little difference. So the UM players did not bury the tape so far as you know. They are also NOT watching it every minute of the day, and probably spent no more time reviewing it than anyone spends reviewing last week's film, in college OR the NFL. So the difference is all fluff. that is just my point. Your post is fluff. I pointed it out. Sounds like you have the high BP. I'm doing fine.

Why did "they" deserve a bad football team and a bad football coach?

Was it karma for some other bad deed in their past?

How is that any less ridiculous than what some non-PSU folk say: "PSU lost to Temple and James Franklin sucks as a coach and they deserve it because of Sandusky."?

One last question, do "they" also deserve for Harbaugh to fail, or have they gone through enough "suffering" such that they are forgiven for their past bad deeds?

Why did "they" deserve a bad football team and a bad football coach?

Was it karma for some other bad deed in their past?

How is that any less ridiculous than what some non-PSU folk say: "PSU lost to Temple and James Franklin sucks as a coach and they deserve it because of Sandusky."?

One last question, do "they" also deserve for Harbaugh to fail, or have they gone through enough "suffering" such that they are forgiven for their past bad deeds?
They made a terrible decision, and like true blue Michigan Men they thought they had made a wonderful decision. For that reason they deserved what I predicted he would give them, which he DID give them. I realize you are enough of a UM fanboy that you cannot see this. (Years later, when they were all aware of how much RR sucked, and talking about the notion as if it were something new because they just noticed it, Anniston admitted as much, and actually said he thought they would let me back on the board. What for? Anniston was and is a good guy, but the rest of them? What for?) I pretty much predicted before RR ever coached a down there that he would fail miserably, and that while his offense would not succeed for long in the big 10, his defense would be worse. True, and true.

They made a terrible decision, and like true blue Michigan Men they thought they had made a wonderful decision. For that reason they deserved what I predicted he would give them, which he DID give them. I realize you are enough of a UM fanboy that you cannot see this. (Years later, when they were all aware of how much RR sucked, and talking about the notion as if it were something new because they just noticed it, Anniston admitted as much, and actually said he thought they would let me back on the board. What for? Anniston was and is a good guy, but the rest of them? What for?) I pretty much predicted before RR ever coached a down there that he would fail miserably, and that while his offense would not succeed for long in the big 10, his defense would be worse. True, and true.
No argument there. Man I hated that hire from the second I heard the announcement.

Their coach definitely was not on-board with "burying" the tape of the game. In fact, he held the players who played poorly very accountable for their poor play.

Anyway, a difference in approach from our coach. We'll see in the long run which approach is better.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/09/michigan_players_find_out_jim.html

Poor game? They out gained Utah, had as many first downs. I thought Michigan looked pretty good. Nobody expects them to win a title this year.

OMG.
NittWitt.
So........the success of a football team will hinge on whether or not they take old game tapes and bury them - or whether they have then bronzed and placed in a shrine.
Yep......that's some serious causality there!

You are one serious douchewad. You're not up to CR level.......but that brief moment when you TRIED to fit on that thinking cap is a "distant memory".

Your douchiness has definitely jumped the shark.

th

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT