ADVERTISEMENT

One more thing to be happy about..

AvgPennStateFan

Jul 1, 2017
Miles Sanders is going to be special. His long run really highlighted his speed and ability to jump cut. Dare I say, it was Barkley-esqu. We're going to be fine next year and then the year after that (the slade era) and then the year after (Jordan Houston?) And on and on

Getting a little ahead of yourself, my friend? Enjoy the moment!

Last edited:
Reactions: THEEHMANN
Miles Sanders is going to be special. His long run really highlighted his speed and ability to jump cut. Dare I say, it was Barkley-esqu. We're going to be fine next year and then the year after that (the slade era) and then the year after (Jordan Houston?) And on and on
He did well AND didn't fumble!

Reactions: Ranger Dan
When Miles looped back on his run around the end is the only time I spoke during the game. I yelled "Noooooo." He managed to turn the play into a positive but I didn't like the backwards bit. Miles just needs to continue gaining confidence. He looks better each week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT