ADVERTISEMENT

On this day in 1994...

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
140609173457-nr-dnt-phillips-o-j-simpson-chase-preview-00001221-story-top.jpg

NOT. GUILTY. :eek:

Reactions: 91Joe95
once the judge decided to be a celebrity instead of a judge it was all over

Did you follow the trial at all? The judge, lawyers, evidence... none of it mattered. The only thing that mattered was OJ sharing the same skin color as the jury.

As we have heard on his forum, and when I used to actually read penn lies, juries get it right!

Did you follow the trial at all? The judge, lawyers, evidence... none of it mattered. The only thing that mattered was OJ sharing the same skin color as the jury.
had the press been kept out and the trail not turned into a public circus the result may well have been different

Yeah - once the defense decided on their strategy - the die was cast. It was, in a way, "revenge" for the Rodney King verdict a couple years prior.

If the trial had been held in Santa Monica instead of Downtown - perhaps there would have been a "guilty" verdict. But there probably would have been riots too. Once again. That wouldn't have been a good thing.

It is what it is. I feel bad for the Goldman and Brown family members. They've never received full justice. OJ is a free man. But most everyone today admits/knows that he is a murdering piece of shit.

That and some catchy tag lines for the camera specifically, "If the glove don't fit you must acquit."

Yeah - once the defense decided on their strategy - the die was cast. It was, in a way, "revenge" for the Rodney King verdict a couple years prior.

If the trial had been held in Santa Monica instead of Downtown - perhaps there would have been a "guilty" verdict. But there probably would have been riots too. Once again. That wouldn't have been a good thing.

It is what it is. I feel bad for the Goldman and Brown family members. They've never received full justice. OJ is a free man. But most everyone today admits/knows that he is a murdering piece of shit.

That's exactly what it was. Revenge for Rodney Thang. If they hadn't acquitted OJ then LA would've burned to the ground. Mob rules.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
once the judge decided to be a celebrity instead of a judge it was all over

And Clark and Darden were so overmatched vs. Simpson's lawyers. It was the football equivalent of USC vs. Wilma Wonderbread Jr. High.

That was a hell of a day. It was the 21st birthday of one of my friends and he insisted on not getting drunk on his 21st birthday. A group of us went to a bar to watch the Knicks finals game against the Rockets and we watched it and the chase at the same time. Everybody kept buying rounds of shots for my friend’s birthday and he kept just passing them to over to me. I woke up the next morning and rolled out of bed, screaming because I had scraped my entire right shin, then went to bed where it got stuck to my sheet. I wish I had remembered that before I rolled out of bed.

I guess the same is true when white cops shoot unarmed minorities. And is not get found guilty.

Chris Rock said it best in his video you can YouTube...look it up...if you are black..."How not to get your ass beat by the police." Look it up....

Some people (Michael Brown) get killed because they can't follow the simplest of orders from the badge.

Obey the law, shut the fvck up and do what you are told....

Take this to the test board or educate yourselves with the Chris Rock video...

Chris Rock said it best in his video you can YouTube...look it up...if you are black..."How not to get your ass beat by the police." Look it up....

Some people (Michael Brown) get killed because they can't follow the simplest of orders from the badge.

Obey the law, shut the fvck up and do what you are told....

Take this to the test board or educate yourselves with the Chris Rock video...

Educate YOURSELF on biased white juries by paying attention to the news. Not a comedy sketch from Chris Rock who wrote a sketch to appease a white audience - if that is your best effort to defend your position, you are in serious trouble.

Biased white juries have been around since the dawn of this country. But like everything else Caucasian America refuses to understand or acknowledge this aspect of American culture.

Try not to be so dense.

Last edited:
Educate YOURSELF on biased white juries by paying attention to the news. Not a comedy sketch from Chris Rock who wrote a sketch to appease a white audience - if that is your best effort to defend your position, you are in serious trouble.

Biased white juries have been around since the dawn of this country. But like everything else Caucasian America refuses to understand or acknowledge this aspect of American culture.

Try not to be so dense.

"Educate YOURSELF on biased white juries by paying attention to the news. Not a comedy sketch from Chris Rock who wrote a sketch to appease a white audience" This skit is right on the money in a lot of ways....better than any news story I have seen in a long time. The "news" has become the comedy...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT