ADVERTISEMENT

? on Amani's interception a flag was thrown b/c of facemask why did we still start at the 2, and ...

Doozy teaches his players to tackle by the face mask.
He is a defensive genius.

What facemask?
blind-referees.png

Correct. Horrible no call. There should have been two flags: OPI and facemask. OPI would be declined and the personal foul would be accepted.

But it worked out OK.
I remember the officials saying one of our players had his helmet come off and had to sit out a play. Our defensive lineman had a blatant hands to the face mask which took his helmet off. Almost as bad as Hack against the OSU. There was a couple of penalties there.

Ellison Jordan was the player. I saw it from the stands and couldn’t believe there wasn’t a flag. How the F do you think a defensive lineman’s helmet comes off otherwise?

They start with the standard, "if the purpose of your call or no call made it more difficult for PSU, then you get an A+ for your decision and bonus points for a payoff at the end of the season."

There is no other consideration that trumps this standard, and that ends the discussion and evaluation except for the good old boys backslapping and drinks and delany's approval be it implicit or explicit.

Reactions: FHSPSU67
Ellison Jordan was the player. I saw it from the stands and couldn’t believe there wasn’t a flag. How the F do you think a defensive lineman’s helmet comes off otherwise?

I do wonder how the B1G evaluates officials after games. I’d love to see their report cards.

Big Ten: John, your crew missed 4 flagrant face mask pulls. Geez, John, 4 ... against the same team.

John O’Neill: Ahh, they were all by Pitt on Penn State players.

Big Ten: Ohhh. No problem then. Good job.

Reactions: FHSPSU67
While watching Unrivaled, I noticed there was another uncalled facemask on Hippenhammer's TD. WTF? Is the Narddog coaching them to grab the facemask?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT