ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma-Georgia Rose Bowl Thread

CDLionFL

Jul 27, 2008
Orlando
Might as well get the ball rolling on this one. I think Vegas favoring Georgia in this one has more to do with their confidence in UGA's D than anything else. I got the Sooners.

Drinking game...every time they say Mayfield is the Heisman winner, you have to drink.

4 and out for UGA. Not establishing the run early is surprising. OU with the box loaded on those tight formations tells me they don't fear play action.

Mr Mayfield, you are up... (Commercials will be terrible).

I'll look at the scores in the paper tomorrow...........maybe. As far as I'm concerned, the season's pretty much over. No one to root for in this made up political farce they call a "Playoff". Alabama shouldn't be within a quadrillion miles of this thing.

Hopefully, next year, the Commissioners will get together and make it Conference Champs only so that teams have to actually earn the right to be there on the field.

At least I can get to bed early tonight.

Much better by Georgia on that driver. Let's Go Dawgs!
Sorry, not rooting for the SEC--rooting against the Big XII and Mayfield

This game is going to be a lot of fun with two good offenses, The score could be one of those 56-48 games!

NO. DEFENSE. :eek:

Georgia's defense gave up an average of 13 points a game this season. Oklahoma has 14 points 8 minutes into the game.

Two scores against that "vaunted" Georgia defense that racked up big stats against no one. As we saw today, Auburn's offense sucks balls and that was their best win.

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
Much better by Georgia on that driver. Let's Go Dawgs!
Sorry, not rooting for the SEC--rooting against the Big XII and Mayfield

OUs #24, who was unheard of last year playing behind two RBs that are now on NFL rosters, looking good.

Hopefully we see our #24 in the NYD 2019 playoff running strong.

Not sure if the defenses are that bad or the explosive offensive play by both teams is just that good. Right now Oklahoma looks just a little better.

Reactions: djr4rebs
I think Vegas favoring Georgia in this one has more to do with their confidence in UGA's D than anything else.

lol, somehow, I'm thinking there was more to the line than what you indicated.

BTW, thanks for starting the thread

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT