ADVERTISEMENT

OK, who do you think Trump is gonna pardon in the next couple of days?

LafayetteBear

Gold Member
Dec 1, 2009
It's pretty much now or never for these Trump pardons. I think the real Pardonpalooza is imminent, so get your predictions in before it's too late. Here are some obvious possibilities:

1. Trump himself. The legal and practical viability of this strategy is certainly debatable, and he has apparently been told that by his advisors. I think this is a close call, but that he ultimately says "What the hell? Why not?" and does it.

2. Don Jr. This one is a no brainer. Done.

3. Ivanka. Ditto.

3. Eric Trump. Ditto.

4. Laura Trump. Ditto.

5. Jared Kushner: Ditto. If FTIN would pardon Jared's crook of a father, he'll certainly pardon Jared.

6. Kimberly Guilfyole. Probably, but not for certain. Blood is thicker than water.

7. Rudy Giuliani. For sure. Rudy has plenty of dirt on FTIN. Even more than Mike Flynn.

8. The "nice piece of tail." (Forget her name. Tall, young brunette from Texas.) She'll get one if she wants one.

9. Melania. Don't think so. Why would she need one? She's too stupid to have conspired in his stuff., and she never says anything, anyway. Ivanka apparently calls her the "Sphinx."

10. Barron. (See Malania.)

11. Tiffany. (See Melania.)

12. Maryanne Trump Berry. His sister, the retired judge. Nope. He'd do it just to make it harder for the authorities to squeeze her in order to rat him out, but the problem is that FTIN can't pardon state law offenses, and the shenanigans that his sister might be called out on (e.g., tax fraud in either under or over valuing properties) are state law (New York) crimes.

13. Elizabeth Trump Grau. The other sister. (See Maryanne Trump Berry.)

14. Lin Wood. Nope. He's crazy, but he was probably too late to the grifting party to need a pardon.

15. Stephen Miller. Yep.

16. Kellyanne Conway. Yep.

17. Steve Bannon. Yep.

18. Allen Weisselberg. Yep. (See Rudy Giuliani.)

I suspect there are a host of additional pardons I have not even considered. Please feel free to add to the list. This should make for real entertainment over the next couple of days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News