ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio Initiative Which Practically Allows Abortion on Demand will probably pass today

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
The advocates for this issue have been very well funded and have been bombarding people with fake ads saying that the proponents don't believe in govt intervention on medical matters. (Be interesting to see what their Covid policies were) There is one kicker in the legislation that says that if a doctor believes that a woman's health is threatened the woman can get a late term abortion. Having practiced in workers' compensation, I know that if you pay enough money you can get a doctor to say the moon is made out of swiss cheese. What will happen is that the pro-abortion people will hire groups of doctors to routinely state that a woman's health is at risk unless there is an abortion and any woman who wants an abortion will simply be able to get an abortion.

I will say that Ohio has a way to strict abortion regulating law that prohibits abortions after 5 weeks and doesn't make enough exceptions for serious matters like rape. I am dead in the middle on this law and really don't care which way it goes although I hope what I expect will be the passage of the initiative doesn't pass by too large of a margin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News