ADVERTISEMENT

"Oh My God!" - Michigan fan bawling after loss to Sparty! One of my fav's!!

My favorite was the Halloween pumpkin version of a Michigan fan from that game-

michiganfanpumpkin.png

http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...carves-pumpkin-to-look-like-sad-michigan-fan/

We do. Look at our record vs them

I don't even need to look at it, I will go by memory, and include the games in which WE WERE JOBBED BY REFERINES as "wins"....(I agree with you, just to clarify)

1993: Loss, in which we were warned IN OUR OWN STADIUM for excessive crowd noise by officials FROM OUR OWN CONFERENCE. We were charged a time out. We ran two straight qb sneaks at the goal line for some unknown reason, thanks Fran.

1994: Win. 1-1

1995: Win. 2-1

1996: Win. 3-1

1997: Loss. They whipped us. No excuses. 3-2.

1998: Loss.

1999: Win. Jobbed by referines. 4-3

2000: Loss. We stunk. 4-4

2001: Loss. We stunk. 4-5

2002: Win. Jobbed by referines. 5-5

2005: Win. Jobbed by referines. 6-5

2006: Loss. 6-6

2007: Loss. Morelli and his tantrum. 6-7

2008: Win 7-7

2009: Win 8-7

2010: Win 9-7

2013: Win 10-7

2014: Win. Jobbed by referines 11-7

2015: Loss 11-8.

There you have it, 11-8 against Michigan since selling out and joining their little plow boy conference, ran by their people, and screwed by their officials. Screw Michigan.

Reactions: nits74 and TheGLOV
Except we didn't win those games. All we ever do is complain about the refs if the calls don't go in our favor, but fact is we got but-whipped for a LONG time by them. And it looks like it is happening again. Franklin couldn't even beat a Brady Hoke led Michigan team, sadly...

Except we didn't win those games. All we ever do is complain about the refs if the calls don't go in our favor, but fact is we got but-whipped for a LONG time by them. And it looks like it is happening again. Franklin couldn't even beat a Brady Hoke led Michigan team, sadly...

None of us "complain" about bad calls, at all. We point them out. Even objective, non-partisan fans of other teams in this conference, people I have known all my adult life who have no stake on PSU, have agreed that since we came into this conference, we've been treated poorly on the field of play by so called neutral officials.

By "we" do you mean UM?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT