ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Rutgers 2020 Game Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
I have to set this up early.

Please use this thread for pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussions about the game. If you respond to a post, please use the Quote function.

We Are ...

- looking to go 2 in a row

... Penn State!!!

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
I have to set this up early.

Please use this thread for pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussions about the game. If you respond to a post, please use the Quote function.

We Are ...

- looking to go 2 in a row

... Penn State!!!

Midnighter Bar staff putting in the prep work.....Buster Bluth showing his stuff.

7G8v.gif

Hopefully we'll be celebrating 2 in a row and the fact that we joined the 900 win club later today. However, it would be so 2020 for us to lose to IU, UMD & RU in the same year. This year has been unlike any I've ever experienced in my lifetime!

Midnighter Bar Gameday Specials.

Welcome to Rutgers! Go F yourself!

VOef.gif

tumblr_mrcfulenHl1rrdng8o1_400.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

Let's go State!

Snookie Monster - Rumplemintz, Bailey's Irish Cream, Kahlua, Cream, Ice - $11.00

All Juiced Up - Jagermeister, Goldschlager served with Spray Tan & Faux Gold Chain, PBR Chaser - $14.00

Gorilla Greg - Vodka, Red Bull, Ice - Just admit there isn't a rivalry....

The Keyvonne - Alize, Louis Roederer Cristal, Served Chilled - $25.00

Joyeuse Vallée - Hennessy XO Cognac, Sazerac, Carpano Antica, Benedictine, Peychaud bitters, Angostura bitters - $18.00

Eyes up! Angela is at the bar....

740604f0c7f3fff0615168c600b40222.gif

I see Urban on the pre-game show. Looks like he is not meeting with TX administration right now, LOL.

6 yd pass 100 mph and over his head. this team wasted no time in getting back to reality

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT