ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

Defense continues to get burned in the passing game. What has happened?

defense looks like they are on roller skates. getting pushed all over the field

Do we adjust to their passing game, or just get killed?

Cant adjust on that series but going to have to before the half.

Seems like our LB isn't dropping back far enough. Effectively takes himself out of run protection & pass protection.

LdN

Looks like their coaches watched the OSU game and learned something. Our coaches, not so much, at least not yet

Reactions: captain pipe
OSU exposed Apke as a liability. One on one coverage with him?

That gap in the middle of the field has killed PSU. MSUgave them every chance to hold them to a fg. But thesecondary has been getting dusted

Just like last week, we're not getting any pressure on the QB. He can stand back there and wait for his routes to develop.

Honestly, hate to say this but we are not playing like a team that could go toe-to-toe with Bama yet today. Hopefully our defensive backs can play tighter in coverage on the next few series. Minimal pressure on MSU QB as well.

Too funny, the MSU OL was guilty of both Ineligble Down Field AND Offensive Pass Interference on PSU d-back attempting to cover receiver (the ball was clearly in the air when he was riding Allen from behind preventing him from getting to ball - textbook definition of Offensive PI). So what do the ridiculous B1G Officials do? The call the more minor penalty on MSU when they are supposed to call the Major 15-Yard Penalty when this happens (i.e., 2 penalties on same play)! Laughable, what a joke

Reactions: LafayetteBear
No they didn't because I didn't think they were going to call anything and then the flag came in from downfield.
Quit your whining - it doesn't matter when the flag came in, it was a penalty and was not smart football.

Two MSU penalties and they still get the TD.

So long to the “no touchdowns allowed in the first quarter” stat!

Honestly, hate to say this but we are not playing like a team that could go toe-to-toe with Bama yet today. Hopefully our defensive backs can play tighter in coverage on the next few series. Minimal pressure on MSU QB as well.
I'm worried about going toe to toe with MSU.

Seriously watch this team and tell me they are a top 4 team and could compete with Bama, Georgia, ND, Clemson.

Was a big fan of this defense, now starting to look likje last year's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT