ADVERTISEMENT

Official pitt-unc game thread.

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
:eek:

Since we don't play today, I thought we should focus on our rival. :eek:

unc coach fedora is looking for his defense to put a hat on someone.

Kenny Football continues his Heisman campaign today in chapel hill. Can the tar heels' defense handle the panthers' big-play offense?

On a side note, Raycom Sports is still around. I had no idea.

FOOTBALL. :eek:

Kenny Football continues his Heisman campaign today in chapel hill. Can the tar heels' defense handle the panthers' big-play offense?

I hope ASWP wins, and keeps winning, makes our complete dismantling of them all the more impressive. Will also be interesting how AppState does as i think they are a far better team than most of the morons give them credit for...

Reactions: BUFFALO LION
How are you guys watching this game? I've got FIOS with literally hundreds of channels yet the only place I found the game is on something called ESPN Extra 1. I'd have to subscribe in order to watch, which I'm not going to do. Any other options that are free?

How are you guys watching this game? I've got FIOS with literally hundreds of channels yet the only place I found the game is on something called ESPN Extra 1. I'd have to subscribe in order to watch, which I'm not going to do. Any other options that are free?
It's on ABC channel 4 here.

If Pitt wins a football game and nobody is watching, does it count?

In scores of other games

Buffalo 14
Rutgers 3
End of 1
giphy.gif

Welcome to what our life would be like in the ACC. We don't know how good we have it.

Just found this game sandwiched between shopping channels on my local Uverse. From strictly a business standpoint, I believe you could profit more from selling fat women's clothing (moo moos and real big bathing suits) than offering up Spitt Football. Just sayin'...

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II

It is on - I kid you not - the "Live Well" channel on Fios, approx. ch. 446.
I happened to be checking the Fios sports guide and saw. To my surprise, I can get the channel. And there were them Tar Heels in their Tar Heel blues, taking on a lower division team in their own conference (the name escapes me).

Here it's on WLNY, a CBS affiliate that primarily serves Long Island.

I live in western PA but I'm near the western edge of the Altoona/Johnstown market and therefore don't get any Pittsburgh channels on DirecTV. The Pitt game is nowhere to be found here.

Game is on Service Electric in the Lehigh Valley, Channel 556. The Living Well Channel.

NC has 7 players suspended from a team that was supposed to be their worst team in decades. They are 0-2 having lost to Cal and East Carolina. Right now they are beating the hapless pitters 35-31. It is the second half so NC will likely pull away and win by 20 or so.

Clarification requested from The Lair.......our we officially calling this an exhibition game?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT