ADVERTISEMENT

ODU takes down The Cuse!!

Love it when scumbag Boeheim loses....about as much as when scUM and tOSU lose.

B1G coaches need to contact some of these other schools so they can figure out Boeheim's 2-3 zone, which apparently mystifies them. Cuse beat Ohio State in the ACC-B1G challenge this year and had made monkeys out of Indiana with the zone at times. When Crean was coaching, it looked as if he'd never seen a zone.

I loved watching the dumb look on Jimmy's face all day.

Good year for OSU in sports...Football knocks of Virginia Tech and Basketball takes down Cuse.

Reactions: psu00
I thought boeheim was supposed to “retire” a few years ago after Fine and the drug test cover ups?

Reactions: psu00
Right now, the only things Cuse has going for them is Howard, Brissett, and that zone. It’s not difficult to crack as long as you attack it smartly, something most teams can’t do. Unfortunately, they have that win over OSU on the road or else they wouldn’t have much to stand on when they’re on the bubble again. Buffalo ran them out of the building the last 5 minutes of the game.

Right now, the only things Cuse has going for them is Howard, Brissett, and that zone. It’s not difficult to crack as long as you attack it smartly, something most teams can’t do. Unfortunately, they have that win over OSU on the road or else they wouldn’t have much to stand on when they’re on the bubble again. Buffalo ran them out of the building the last 5 minutes of the game.

Amazing that he has 5 (or 6 really with Dolezaj) starters returning and some experienced depth now yet they are worse than last year. Battle was going to turn pro but kid won't make it in pros because he is inconsistent shooter. The zone defense is weak bc no interior. That tall center looks like a giant string bean that falls over in the wind. The centers add no rebounding or scoring punch. I think UB outrebounded them by 18. Won't win many games with that, Bumheim. He overstayed clearly.

Just saw Boeheim’s post-game presser... he’s a wreck...

If they keep losing i think he might catch on fire

In Hell of course.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT