ADVERTISEMENT

Obama can't refrain from playing the race card (link)

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
"'I'd separate out the issue of criminalization of marijuana from encouraging its use,' Obama said. 'I think there's no doubt that our criminal justice system, generally, is so heavily skewed towards cracking down on non-violent drug offenders that it has not just had a terrible effect on many communities -- particularly communities of color -- rendering a lot of folks unemployable because they got felony records, disproportionate prison sentences. It costs a huge amount of money to states and a lot of states are figuring that out.'"

The prezydent had me until he injects race into the issue! If a revision to the law helps all people then why is race germane to the discussion! The dude is an overt racist and he just can't seem to get out of his own way from concealing it.

As you know, Obama was elected under the pretense of 'bringing us all together' and transparency and yet ask the majority of African Americans and they say race relations today are worse than they've ever been. Therefore, I am 99% sure history will record Obama's prezydency as an abject failure. A lost opportunity due to his overt racism.

Obama the Failure

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News