ADVERTISEMENT

OB

Eagleye5

Gold Member
Dec 22, 2004
Is finding out what a new head coach can do for a team. Dan Campbell has the Dolphins playing tremendous football. Personally I will always look at OB as someone who bailed on his players, especially Hack. He cashed in big time. Those SRS on the 2012 team kept this program together, and Hack and Brenneman stuck to the commitment to the university even though it would have made perfect sense for them to bail under draconian sanctions. IMO OB painted the fan base as a major reason why he bailed, and left Hack and the other players paying the bill. I do not root for people to fail, with that said if OB fails at Houston IMO that is karma. He got out just before the sanctions crippled us, and took a few cheap shots at a DEVASTATED fan base before collecting a golden parachute down to Houston. Franklin and Donovan frustrate me at times. But they will reap the fruits of their labor one day soon. Franklin is the one left holding the bill, and he is 100% committed to this program and university, something OB never was. And remember as frustrating as Donovan s play calling may be, he is still a better coordinator than Butler ever will be. People forget how terrible our D was in 2013, and one year later with a legit DC we improved ten fold.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News