ADVERTISEMENT

Now I know exactly why I invest little in the pro game....

Dirtiest game I've ever seen. I'm with you. The pro game has become a thug-fest. Cowher had it right in the post game. This is on the head coaches. They put the thugs on the field.

I'm certainly not proud of what the Steelers have become under Tomlin, and that's on the Rooneys. They would be nothing without Ben R, as this evening clearly demonstrated.

Dirtiest game I've ever seen. I'm with you. The pro game has become a thug-fest. Cowher had it right in the post game. This is on the head coaches. They put the thugs on the field.

I'm certainly not proud of what the Steelers have become under Tomlin, and that's on the Rooneys. They would be nothing without Ben R, as this evening clearly demonstrated.

Agreed - time to start suspending head coaches for that kinda crap....

Reactions: step.eng69

Tomlin won you guys a Super Bowl but you're not proud... I think I know why you dislike him so much

Tomlin won you guys a Super Bowl but you're not proud... I think I know why you dislike him so much

Because with the rosters he's been given he should probably have another super bowl and certainly shouldn't have teams that start off slow every year and either miss or barely make the playoffs? Or were you going for the race card?

Agreed - time to start suspending head coaches for that kinda crap....

Totally agree. I couldn't believe the game announcers giving the Bengals coach a complete pass on allowing the thugs to continue saying 'he tried'. The minute he told them to stop and they didn't- their backsides should have been on the bench if not back in the locker room. I was glad to see the post game group start to call out the coaches.

Are you kidding me? That is reality TV at its best. The college game is a joke right now. Did you watch the bowls this year?

I don't care what color he is. He's simply not a great coach. The fact that his team's play down to the competition every single time those circumstances come up is what makes him aggravating, especially considering hes capable of winning the Super Bowl.

Reactions: psu2016
I don't care what color he is. He's simply not a great coach. The fact that his team's play down to the competition every single time those circumstances come up is what makes him aggravating, especially considering hes capable of winning the Super Bowl.

Exactly.

Uh, Tom Caughlin was pushed out and he has a couple super bowls. Tomlin won with Cowher's team and has steadily declined since then. I think his color has actually helped him keep his job.

You
Are you kidding me? That is reality TV at its best. The college game is a joke right now. Did you watch the bowls this year?[/QUOTE
You are one reason why I seldom watch the NFL. Sportsmanship is a non entity in the league and for millions of the fans. The fact that paying $13 for a cheeseburger passes in the league stadiums, underscores that many fans leave their brains and ethics at home. PS You are a sad excuse for a rational human being. Just saying.

Cowher should keep his mouth shut. He is the one who transformed the team Noll built into a team of thugs. Noll had players like Swann, Mansfield, Ham, Blount, Russell, etc. Tomlin is just following what Cowher started.

The Steelers are a very undisciplined team and it is a direct reflection on the head coach. Be a head coach and stop trying to be one of the guys. Many Steelers fans want Tomlin gone and it has nothing to do with his skin color. They lose a few games every year to teams they have no business losing to and that falls on the head coach.

Reactions: psu2016
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT