ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame MBB is horrible

PennStateNate

Feb 2, 2014
Absolutely garbage program.. Almost lost to 0-18 Pitt, now losing by 16 to Va Tech, but they are a bubble team.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ND's coach does a good job making adjustments in game and they have good shooters. Only reason they're on the bubble is health. This would be a huge comeback and it would save their season. Might need another win tomorrow to get in.

ND's coach does a good job making adjustments in game and they have good shooters. Only reason they're on the bubble is health. This would be a huge comeback and it would save their season. Might need another win tomorrow to get in.
But how could a "garbage program" have any chance of getting in?

Oklahoma is another one that is trash team.. Its absolute garbage on how teams are bubble teams based on what they did in November. Oklahoma losing tonight would mean they have lost 14 out of 17 or something like that.

Oklahoma is another one that is trash team.. Its absolute garbage on how teams are bubble teams based on what they did in November. Oklahoma losing tonight would mean they have lost 14 out of 17 or something like that.
12 of 18. With good wins mixed in there too. Would hurt them more if every loss wasn't either quad 1 or quad 2, and if they hadn't won 6 games against Quad 1 teams. They could end up in Dayton (don't expect it), but they are safe to dance.

Moral is that when you play a tough schedule, there is a lot more room for error.

ND, once down by 21 in the 2nd half wins it by 6.

Nice call, Nate.

Their reward -- for their 3rd game in 3 days, the Irish tomorrow face GLOV's other favorite team, Duke (a team name that GLOV can't even spell).

ND will always be a garbage program, school, and South Bend a garbage town to me.
I am not, nor ever have been, a fan of Notre Dame, but it is a great academic institution and has a storied athletic program. I have been to South Bend twice and very much enjoyed both visits. You are entitled to your opinion Nate, but I find it wanting.

So GLOV, in the Duke -- ND matchup, whom do you pull for?

The ref's!

I simply do not watch it.

I'd rather watch the Food Channel!!
I am not, nor ever have been, a fan of Notre Dame, but it is a great academic institution and has a storied athletic program. I have been to South Bend twice and very much enjoyed both visits. You are entitled to your opinion Nate, but I find it wanting.

Lizzie Seeberg unavailable for comment.

Are you on drugs? Notre Dame gets everything handed to them. South Bend nice? WTF you smoking?

Are you on drugs? Notre Dame gets everything handed to them. South Bend nice? WTF you smoking?
Nate, I didn't insult you. I just disagreed. South Bend is consistently rated as a top college town. Having been there twice, I agree. You feel otherwise. Fine. Grown men should be able to disagree without ad hominem attacks.

Nate you are wrong here. Have you visited ND recently ?
The campus is beautiful and the surrounding area(Mishawaka) is being built up nicely. South Bend is garbage yes but ND isn’t really in SB. Have you seen the hockey arena ?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT