ADVERTISEMENT

Not trying to stir the pot, but what happened to Judge Smails?

It might go something like this.
giphy.gif
That's like an old Spy vs Spy cartoon

Well, I did notice he made some kind of disparaging remark about New York teams in general after the Yanks eliminated the Indians. Perhaps, taking a 3-2 lead over Houston was to much to handle so he committed hara-kiri!

Justice meted out anonymously, without review and without explanation, is not justice.

The only justice in such a policy is that it inevitably leads to a loss of revenue, as otherwise-willing consumers for the pay board decide to take their money elsewhere.

He got forced off the bench, took a job with Duane Morris, got forced out of there, then got golden parachuted into a PSU general counsel job and screwed things up far and wide.

Wait, that was Judge Baldwin, not Judge Smails

I caught a ban from FOS once, while I was a student, for campaigning for discounted student memberships. I had lots of intel at the time and posited that other students did too. They disagreed and banned me. No wonder that dump went out of business.

TOS screwed themself when they allowed idiot trolls to play games like "I'm leaving if certain people aren't banned". Some of the tirds are now here.

Reactions: BBrown
I feel like "Judge" is an A+ poster that is sometimes overly vindictive. He seems like a person with very thin skin. Regardless, that is what this board is made for, IMHO. You can't get mad or intimidated by mostly anonymous posters. You take the good with the bad. For me, I try to be nice yet I try to provoke thoughts by taking a contrarian view from time to time. But if someone comes after me, I go after them double.

But we can't afford to lose too many good posters. i hope he is, physically, OK and hope to see him back posting soon.

I feel like "Judge" is an A+ poster that is sometimes overly vindictive. He seems like a person with very thin skin. Regardless, that is what this board is made for, IMHO. You can't get mad or intimidated by mostly anonymous posters. You take the good with the bad. For me, I try to be nice yet I try to provoke thoughts by taking a contrarian view from time to time. But if someone comes after me, I go after them double.

But we can't afford to lose too many good posters. i hope he is, physically, OK and hope to see him back posting soon.

Physically OK and will be back (per the birdies...).

This is a case of the inmates NOT running the asylum, but most likely being far more qualified to do so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT