ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern Trip

PSU210

Oct 20, 2019
Booked a trip to Chicago to see the Northwestern game this year. Any suggestions on how late to wait OR where to get tickets from? Have used StubHub in the past.
I imagine with all going on they may not be all the difficult, however, I don't want to wait until the night before to secure them since a flight, hotel, and car have been reserved.
Any suggestions appreciated...

the only way tickets won't be available for next to anything the day before the game will be if PSU fans buy them up. My wife is a NW grad and I can tell you that the NW alums are livid at the lack of support that the university gave to a guy who walked away from more money to support the university.

I live in the Chicago area and I've literally been given tickets the day of the game while tailgating. You don't need to be concerned about availability or cost.
Been there twice and nowhere near a sellout. And that's when NW was a decent team.

Also live in Chicago and they'll be available for next to nothing on game day.

That said, cell service sucks near the stadium. I had tickets stuck in the stubhub app last time we played there that took a hot second to pull up.

Unrelated, don't let anyone convince you to eat deep dish.

Also live in Chicago and they'll be available for next to nothing on game day.

That said, cell service sucks near the stadium. I had tickets stuck in the stubhub app last time we played there that took a hot second to pull up.

Unrelated, don't let anyone convince you to eat deep dish.
I'm with you that deep dish crap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT