ADVERTISEMENT

Nominate your nickname for Saquon Barkley

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
It's a little ridiculous that we haven't branded Barkley with a Penn State nickname. After all, he could go down as the best running back in Nittany Lion history.

Last edited:
Reactions: denniskembala
It's a little ridiculous that we haven't branded Barkley with a Penn State nickname. After all, he could go down as the best running back in Nittany Lion history.

But the good news is this: it's not too late. To me, for so many reasons, Saquon is our Simba. Saquon "Simba" Barkley. What else you got?

maxresdefault.jpg

Saquon, ‘Say-Gone’! Wait - someone already used that?

But the good news is this: it's not too late. To me, for so many reasons, Saquon is our Simba. Saquon "Simba" Barkley. What else you got?

maxresdefault.jpg
Awful. I think somebody tried to use that for Justin King as well. That made a bit more sense, but was still awful. Sorry

maxresdefault.jpg

Say Say for Hei Hei

Saquon “Mr. Highlight” Barkley

He has the greatest highlight film I ever seen from a college player. So it fits

"BEAST", I heard it last year at the Iowa game. A guy sitting a few rows behind me repeatedly yelled, "Feed The Beast" for 4 quarters! He even yelled it when Saquan was NOT in the game! May have been alcohol related! Lol!
I am thinking about getting shirts made for our group for the UM game that have the Superman symbol on the front, and "Feed The Beast" on the back!
If they go over well, I could sell them as a THON fundraiser!
WE ARE!

'Saquon' is all you need...just like Kijana. It's unique enough

That was actually a joke - some announcer said it in the first game of the season. We should call him ‘The Truth’ - it’s what Zeke Elliott called him after the OSU game in ‘15.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about Moses? A nod to the great hurdler Edwin Moses and Moses the Exodus leader and parter of the Red Sea when it appeared he and his team had nowhere else to go.

Last edited:
Saquon "Zephyr" Barkley since he's a Whitehall Zephyr. That's on him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT