ADVERTISEMENT

No surprise: Fina started investigation against Kane

I'm surprised the Inky hasn't picked up on this--that it's a *political* fight.

Nothing like being stabbed by the guy below you. And it is

about politics. First democrat elected as AG and a woman to boot. Fina is a scum bag at best.

The Inquirer has known this all along. They are in on it!

Isn't every story they write on this a breech of grand jury secrecy? Who is telling them all that they are printing?

This entire "affair" is comical.

Kane had the kill shot and missed. Fina's kill shot is still in process.
This post was edited on 3/17 8:27 AM by PSU_Chicago

Re: Nothing like being stabbed by the guy below you. And it is

Here's what I just don't understand, since she is a democrat and woman she should be above the law? she shouldn't have done what she did. So now she needs to face the music. I don't see how anybody could be against this regardless of who started it or how it came about. Pretty simple, follow the law and she wouldn't be in this mess.

This falls somewhere between "everybody does it" and

it broke the law, regardless. As AG, she didn't have to do what she is accused of doing. So there's that.

At the same time, she's going through a divorce and was in a traffic accident so these are interesting tidbits as well. Probably falls into the "beware of what you ask for" category. She hasn't really fulfilled her potential with regard to the PSU stuff either.

I believe most folks here are more troubled by the hypocrisy and double standards applied. Leaking grand jury evidence in Pa. does not seem to be consistently pursued as illegal (especially if it provides an advantage to the prosecutors). The law suit be applied equally and consistently or not at all.

Originally posted by uppermaclion:
Here's what I just don't understand, since she is a democrat and woman she should be above the law? she shouldn't have done what she did. So now she needs to face the music. I don't see how anybody could be against this regardless of who started it or how it came about. Pretty simple, follow the law and she wouldn't be in this mess.
I think the problem most of us here have, and with me it has absolutely nothing to do with political parties, but that he's going after her for the same thing he and they did.
So yea follow the law and NO ONE including Frank Fina would be in this mess, and frankly if he followed the law PSU might not be in this mess. Because I'm of the belief that if Fina and Corbett really wanted JS they could have gotten him years before and not involved PSU.

hypocrisy and double standards are the key. Why is no one

investigating the leaks during the Sandusky case. The GJ info is like a sieve, except when someone can make political hay just as Fina is doing. How does the Inky get their info? It must be a leak, am I correct? Fina was not worried about leaks when he was part of the AG's office.

Originally posted by kgilbert78:
I'm surprised the Inky hasn't picked up on this--that it's a *political* fight.
The Inky knows - who do you think is their primary source?? Fina fights dirty by leaking things to the press, and the press is too damn unethical to not get involved. The press KNOWS this is a political fight, but they gladly play along because they need the ratings/clicks/sales.

You'd think that sweet and naive people like Sara Ganim would wonder why in the world the OAG would be "leaking" secret information to her...but she was too ambitious, dumb and unethical to understand that she was being used as a pawn, but she only cared about getting her name out there. A real journalist would wonder about the agenda of their source, but now journalists only care about their own agenda.

Where were you complaining about the leaks prior to her election, which by the way are also against the law.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT