ADVERTISEMENT

Nico Megaludis recieves Penn State's Big Ten Medal of Honor

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Congratulations Nico!

Seniors Britt Eckerstrom (Germantown, Md.) and Nico Megaludis (Murrysville, Pa.) have been selected Penn State’s 2015-16 Big Ten Medal of Honor recipients.

The Big Ten, the nation's oldest collegiate conference, commemorates the 102nd anniversary of a very unique tradition - the Big Ten Medal of Honor. The conference's most exclusive award was the first of its kind in intercollegiate athletics to recognize academic and athletic excellence. The Big Ten Medal of Honor was first awarded in 1915 to one student from the graduating class of each university who had "attained the greatest proficiency in athletics and scholastic work."

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-wrestl/spec-rel/062116aaa.html

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Congratulations Nico!

Seniors Britt Eckerstrom (Germantown, Md.) and Nico Megaludis (Murrysville, Pa.) have been selected Penn State’s 2015-16 Big Ten Medal of Honor recipients.

The Big Ten, the nation's oldest collegiate conference, commemorates the 102nd anniversary of a very unique tradition - the Big Ten Medal of Honor. The conference's most exclusive award was the first of its kind in intercollegiate athletics to recognize academic and athletic excellence. The Big Ten Medal of Honor was first awarded in 1915 to one student from the graduating class of each university who had "attained the greatest proficiency in athletics and scholastic work."

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-wrestl/spec-rel/062116aaa.html
WOW..Hope Spencer is reading...I do not want this kid to make this huge mistake when he can be so much more on and off the mat under our Coaches and that is the God's truth....He still has till July 1st believe. That is when teams offer the specifics....

Spyker can steer ANY thread to Spencer Lee. Geesh. THAT is the God's truth.
It is up to us to come up with a thread/headline that is impossible (or least easy) to segue into Spencer Lee. What about ... "RUINS OF ATLANTIS FOUND UNDERNEATH BARN"

Reactions: LHavenlion
It is up to us to come up with a thread/headline that is impossible (or least easy) to segue into Spencer Lee. What about ... "RUINS OF ATLANTIS FOUND UNDERNEATH BARN"
Or why not resurface the cruise liner again. I don't even think Spyker has Spencer ending up at Rutgers.

Reactions: Dogwelder

Not so fast - you forgot the subtitle:

RUINS OF ATLANTIS FOUND UNDERNEATH BARN
Murrysville family denies Lee is son of Poseidon

WOW..Hope Spencer is reading...I do not want this kid to make this huge mistake when he can be so much more on and off the mat under our Coaches and that is the God's truth....He still has till July 1st believe. That is when teams offer the specifics....

Congrats to Nico.

spyker, this post IMHO is VERY disrespectful to Nico. Give it a rest already and take your valium.

Congrats to Nico.

spyker, this post IMHO is VERY disrespectful to Nico. Give it a rest already and take your valium.
I'd rather term it inappropriate than disrespectful - I'm sure spyker means no harm. And, of course, it's also non-factual. He would have until November 11th to change his mind (if he signs on 1st possible day which is highly likely).

I thought two people won medals. Why so many one-sided congratulations. Both medal recipients were national champions.

I thought two people won medals. Why so many one-sided congratulations. Both medal recipients were national champions.
Totally right! I heard that Spencer Lee congratulated both recipients. Too bad we lost him. ;) Me, I've congratulated zero. Does that make me worse than the people who congratulated at least one? ;)

Lot's of Penn State athletes win awards, and every one of them should make Penn State fans proud. They do me!! Still, not odd that wrestler's awards are emphasized on a wrestling board.

Congrats to Nico! You don't get to that level of accomplishment by focusing on the noise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT