ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Nevills

pish69

Jan 11, 2016
NJ--The Shore
Anyone else read Willie's 2017 Recruting Class Rankings yesterday?

He had an odd comment about possible Nevills not returning after next year? never heard this before?

Here's the quote..
Needs For Next Year: The Lions don’t need much, if anything. In 2017-2018, everyone returns. In 2018-2019 everyone returns except for Zain (and possibly Nick Nevills). Penn State has what appears to be the #1 class coming in next year. It’s perhaps the most complete and utterly dominant recruiting effort ever. That being said, keep an eye on PSU targeting a 197 - perhaps Michael Beard or Gavin Hoffman.

Reactions: Gebmo
Since I have your ear Willie..when doing those class rankings, why not try to predict how many team points these guys will get at nationals as the primary thing.

Example..last year you had NC State over PSU..you and I both know Hall, Suriano and Manville will thrash the point total over that NC State class.

Wouldn't that be a better barometer?

Just a thought...keep up the good work

Since I have your ear Willie..when doing those class rankings, why not try to predict how many team points these guys will get at nationals as the primary thing.

Example..last year you had NC State over PSU..you and I both know Hall, Suriano and Manville will thrash the point total over that NC State class.

Wouldn't that be a better barometer?

Just a thought...keep up the good work
Hard to do because a lot of guys really improve once they get into the room.

Reactions: CowboyUp61
Meh. Let other people run with it, only to have their dreams smacked back to reality when they realize it wasn't true.

Anyone else read Willie's 2017 Recruting Class Rankings yesterday?

He had an odd comment about possible Nevills not returning after next year? never heard this before?

Here's the quote..
Needs For Next Year: The Lions don’t need much, if anything. In 2017-2018, everyone returns. In 2018-2019 everyone returns except for Zain (and possibly Nick Nevills). Penn State has what appears to be the #1 class coming in next year. It’s perhaps the most complete and utterly dominant recruiting effort ever. That being said, keep an eye on PSU targeting a 197 - perhaps Michael Beard or Gavin Hoffman.

Probably transferring to Rutgers.

...Willie jes duz sumthin' like thet every
once in a while jes to see effin' the reeders are on thar toes.. :)

Reactions: smalls103
They could pull his redshirt right before their Iowa match and he could meet a cyborg in a pair epic finals battles. That would be.... wait was I dreaming or did that happen?

They could pull his redshirt right before their Iowa match and he could meet a cyborg in a pair epic finals battles. That would be.... wait was I dreaming or did that happen?

He could beat a husband and father of two...wait that happened too

He's that kinda special, but correct at Hwt that'd be a Huge ask

I believe he has almost unlimited upside, but, yes, that is a huge ask. Although his physical transformation over the last 18 months or so is pretty impressive and his physically immaturity was my biggest obstacle to full endorsement of him. I'm not ruling out the possibility of four titles. Still, a redshirt year wouldn't hurt him by any means.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT