ADVERTISEMENT

News Gets Worse and Worse

Dogwelder

Aug 1, 2013
December 11, 2021

University Park, PA – Penn State wrestling fans were dealt mega-discouraging news Saturday morning when word broke that head coach Cael Sanderson, the mastermind behind the program’s decade-plus dynasty in the sport, has been arrested by Penn State University Police and Public Safety. According to a source close to the campus police department, Sanderson was seen on security-camera footage leaving the basement apartment of Seymour Butts, a retired English teacher and well-known fan of Penn State wrestling who posts online under the name “Slushhead”.

Mr. Butts was taken to Mount Nittany Medical Center for mega head wounds. “It looked like someone tried to turn his head into slush!” said a source at the hospital who was not authorized to speak on the subject.

It is not known in what way Mr. Sanderson may be connected to Mr. Butts’ head injuries.

What is known, from the campus-police source, is that there is a voice message on Mr. Butts’ phone from someone who sounds like Mr. Sanderson. The voice message says, “I would be grateful for the opportunity to meet you in person to pick your brain and get a brain dump of your plan.”

What is also known, from another, deep-voiced source who had seen the security-camera footage, is that “Cael Sanderson looked not just pissed. He looked mega-pissed!”

The following part of the above media news announcement is the only thing that was verified by credible sources as true and news worthy, the rest should be ignored and stricken from your memories.

Quote that is verified and true:——-“Seymour Butts, ......well-known fan of Penn State wrestling who posts online under the name “Slushhead””.

That is all.

December 11, 2021

University Park, PA – Penn State wrestling fans were dealt mega-discouraging news Saturday morning when word broke that head coach Cael Sanderson, the mastermind behind the program’s decade-plus dynasty in the sport, has been arrested by Penn State University Police and Public Safety. According to a source close to the campus police department, Sanderson was seen on security-camera footage leaving the basement apartment of Seymour Butts, a retired English teacher and well-known fan of Penn State wrestling who posts online under the name “Slushhead”.

Mr. Butts was taken to Mount Nittany Medical Center for mega head wounds. “It looked like someone tried to turn his head into slush!” said a source at the hospital who was not authorized to speak on the subject.

It is not known in what way Mr. Sanderson may be connected to Mr. Butts’ head injuries.

What is known, from the campus-police source, is that there is a voice message on Mr. Butts’ phone from someone who sounds like Mr. Sanderson. The voice message says, “I would be grateful for the opportunity to meet you in person to pick your brain and get a brain dump of your plan.”

What is also known, from another, deep-voiced source who had seen the security-camera footage, is that “Cael Sanderson looked not just pissed. He looked mega-pissed!”
Brain dump >> that would be about right.

• Haha
Reactions: Dogwelder
Don't try to copy Slush. Complete fail.
You don’t have to like it, but my post was not trying to copy Slush. It was a good natured extrapolation to an extreme. And mentioning Slush was not attacking him! I like what I estimate of him, and I like his contributions tremendously!

Slush does “The Onion”-style mid-brow satire. Successful or not, I was trying for lower-brow, cornier, shorter. Kind of like trying to riff a “King of The Hill” episode with a halfway-to-“Beavis” schtick.

It’s improv, ya know. Riff on things and say “yes, and”. And be friendly. And have fun. :)

Last edited:
You don’t have to like it, but my post was not trying to copy Slush. It was a good natured extrapolation to an extreme. And mentioning Slush was not attacking him! I like what I estimate of him, and I like his contributions tremendously!

Slush does “The Onion”-style mid-brow satire. Successful or not, I was trying for lower-brow, cornier, shorter. Kind of like trying to riff a “King of The Hill” episode with a halfway-to-“Beavis” schtick.

It’s improv, ya know. Riff on things and say “yes, and”. And be friendly. And have fun. :)
Mike Evans is not impressed.

I thought it was well done lower-brow schtick. Props to you.
Beavis-and-butthead-beavis-and-butthead-37136900-480-284-1423083305.gif

I liked it dog you did great lol

Reactions: Dogwelder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT