ADVERTISEMENT

New York State Fair cancelled

Nope, not on menu.
Wegman’s carries their sausages
Thanks. We drive through Syracuse a ton during the Summer months but never stop because we have our dog with us. We hit up the one that used to be in Baltimore a few years ago and it was blah.

And another year to wait for the world's best sausage sandwich
Is there anything that gets cancelled that you’re not going to post about. Hey, homecoming in little Belpre, Ohio got cancelled, you gonna post about it? You really seem to get off on these cancellations. I can only think of one reason why.

Is there anything that gets cancelled that you’re not going to post about. Hey, homecoming in little Belpre, Ohio got cancelled, you gonna post about it? You really seem to get off on these cancellations. I can only think of one reason why.
Actually, I was planning to go to this fair, as we do every year. My list of things to look forward to has gotten pretty short. If you don't like it, that's your problem.

In a related story the New York Stare Unfair is on as scheduled.
When my kids were younger and said "that's not fair" I told them the only fair they would find in real life was the one that had good sausages

Actually, I was planning to go to this fair, as we do every year. My list of things to look forward to has gotten pretty short. If you don't like it, that's your problem.
I don’t like it, but you apparently do.

I don’t like it, but you apparently do.
My plans for the summer/fall included Americade, a motorcycle trip to Nova Scotia and the Cabot Trail. the Big E, the NYS Fair, and Laconia Bike Week. So no, I'm not real happy. But if my bitching about it makes you uncomfortable, well...I'll be sure to make note of it if we lose Laconia, too. Thanks for your concern, I hope you actually got to do some of your summer stuff.

My plans for the summer/fall included Americade, a motorcycle trip to Nova Scotia and the Cabot Trail. the Big E, the NYS Fair, and Laconia Bike Week. So no, I'm not real happy. But if my bitching about it makes you uncomfortable, well...I'll be sure to make note of it if we lose Laconia, too. Thanks for your concern, I hope you actually got to do some of your summer stuff.
Funny how everything you wanted to do got cancelled (eye roll).

glad you're amused - you should know by now that I'll tell you what's on my mind if you ask, and I just did - sorry my interests aren't up to your lofty standards

I see your eye roll and raise you a...
giphy.gif

You've now become the most argumentative poster on this site since MK.
Congrats.
Oh wait didn't MK ALSO sell insurance? Hmmmm...

Last edited:
I see your eye roll and raise you a...
giphy.gif

You've now become the most argumentative poster on this site since MK.
Congrats.
People posting shit like this cracks me up....yeah, I’m the most argumentative....hey Einstein, I’m arguing with other people so they’re just as argumentative as I am....duh.

To you, maybe. I was motivated to get some sausage. Sausage isn't political, neither are motorcycle trips. What your deal is is what your deal is. Feel free to leave me out of it.
Were you going to get sausage at all the other events you posted about getting cancelled?

Were you going to get sausage at all the other events you posted about getting cancelled?
No- the Big E is about lobster rolls and hand rolled cigars. My Cabot Trail trip was about riding one of the best scenic roads that there is, and Americade was about all around fun on two wheels.

Do you have anymore questions? I could tell you about tire pressures or the parking lot at the NYS Fair. Here's a pic from my last Nova Scotia trip if that interests you
OrJaGVb.jpg

Do you have anymore questions? I could tell you about tire pressures or the parking lot at the NYS Fair. Here's a pic from my last Nova Scotia trip if that interests you
OrJaGVb.jpg

Nice pic. I need to see Nova Scotia, even if there isn't a total eclipse.;)
Its just tough pulling me away from the Southwest.:D

Reactions: kevin310
Nice pic. I need to see Nova Scotia, even if there isn't a total eclipse.;)
Its just tough pulling me away from the Southwest.:D
Agreed on Nova Scotia, especially as I have family from there (my great-great grandfather Wheelock).

But I have no idea when I'll be planning a trip of any length again.

Bloomsburg Fairgrounds 4 Wheel Jamboree is still on for this weekend, July 10th, 11th, and 12th. They haven't canceled the Bloomsburg Fair yet.

Reactions: kevin310 and BBrown
Agreed on Nova Scotia, especially as I have family from there (my great-great grandfather Wheelock).

I know what you mean. I had to cancel a trip to Taos in May, then

I'm trying it just keeps changing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT