ADVERTISEMENT

New York So Sick That Courts Can't Hold Hate Crime Perpetrator (Hispanic attacked Asian)

dailybuck777

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2018
This is what the Left wants for all of the US.

"The man charged with trying to shove an Asian undercover cop onto Queens subway tracks was cut loose without bail Sunday — as the judge claimed, “My hands are tied.”
Suspect Ricardo Hernandez, 32 — who faces three hate-crime charges in the attack on the unnamed cop on a Long Island City train platform around 5:30 p.m. Saturday — has at least 12 prior arrests under his belt.
At Hernandez’s arraignment over the attempted push onto the tracks, Queens Supreme Court Justice Louis Nock said the state’s bail-reform measures barred him from holding Hernandez in jail.
“My hands are tied because under the new bail rules, I have absolutely no authority or power to set bail on this defendant for this alleged offense,” the judge said.

Under the new measures passed last year, attacks that cause no injury are exempt from bail in New York." https://nypost.com/2021/04/18/man-who-attacked-undercover-asian-nypd-cop-released-without-bail/

Wonder what Kamala or Joe have to say about this Asian hate crime and the structure in NY to deal with it. Will they bring the FBI in?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News