ADVERTISEMENT

New Sandusky Motion This Afternoon

Well, that's an interesting email.

Eshbach:
"I know that a lot of this stuff is incorrect and it is hard not to respond. But you can't"

McQueary:
"Also...I never went to coach Paterno's house with my father...It was me and only me...he was out of town the night before...never ever have I seen JS with a child at one of our practices...I have only seen him once or twice."

"A number of times in recent years I have expressed questions/anger that he was allowed into our buildings. I believe I have told you that."

"I am being misrepresented in the media...as are some others...it just is not right."

"Again...I am sorry for being like this...it has been a terrible week in so many ways."

Great timing for this to come out the week Gameday returns. This team deserves all the focus and att nation. It would stink if this circus took away from it.

Reactions: jerseylion109
MMQ: "A number of times in recent years I have expressed questions/anger that he was allowed into our buildings. I believe I have told you that."

How is this going to help JS?

MMQ: "A number of times in recent years I have expressed questions/anger that he was allowed into our buildings. I believe I have told you that."
Because it is contradicted (or, possibly, even refuted) by this:
never ever have I seen JS with a child at one of our practices...I have only seen him once or twice."

Reactions: bdgan

Apparently wasn't angry enough to not golf in 2nd Mile outings or act while he knew Sandusky was still around children all the time when his coaching days were over.

Would also add that Mike is on record testifying (I believe at the C/S/S prelim hearing) that he did not get angry about Jerry being around facilities until AFTER he knew Jerry was under investigation 10 years after the shower incident.

Are you trying to be funny or are you just by nature a sick fu$k?
I'd say the "sick fu$k" is Jerry Sandusky. 47 counts of child molestation. I'd be willing to bet that 99% of the country would agree with me. Do you always defend child molesters or is that just your nature also?

Reactions: Corabi94
I'd say the "sick fu$k" is Jerry Sandusky. 47 counts of child molestation. I'd be willing to bet that 99% of the country would agree with me. Do you always defend child molesters or is that just your nature also?

You should not put people down for wanting to right a wrong. The system broke down. Sandusky may be where he belongs, but the state should have been able to prove that without all the BS it pulled. 99% agree with you because less than 1% has put in the time to understand what really happened. The OAG appears to have broken several laws to make sure it got the win. If it was such a slam dunk, why? I wish a new trial wasn't necessary. I wish I had no doubt, but there's just too many things that don't add up. There's a lot to be learned about this whole mess from a new trial, which is why I don't think he'll be granted one, but we'll see.

Ain't it a wonderful thing? #2 team in the nation, and right on cue, days before the game, Ole Jer the child molester tries to steal the limelight. The gift that keeps on giving.

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
Ain't it a wonderful thing? #2 team in the nation, and right on cue, days before the game, Ole Jer the child molester tries to steal the limelight. The gift that keeps on giving.
That's what he's doing. He controls the timing from his jail cell. Why don't you stick to burning red shirts and predicting less than 3 wins on our schedule? Maybe you should challenge Old Jer to a wrasslin match?

That's what he's doing. He controls the timing from his jail cell. Why don't you stick to burning red shirts and predicting less than 3 wins on our schedule? Maybe you should challenge Old Jer to a wrasslin match?
LOL! Give Gunsie a break. It's Michigan week. He's got to worry about who is playing 3rd string long snapper. Here he is hunkered down in the film room...

If you look at this play, what we're trying to get is a seal here, and a seal here, and run this play in the alley!

No one is "defending child molesters"...what's being defended is the constitutional right to a fair trial and proper due process of law.

It is obvious that the OAG worked diligently and consistently to insure that the Sandusky Trial was neither legal or fair.

Your better question is why????? What OAG known (and aided) crimes were committed that require the protection created by their "engineered" media firestorm!!

Because it is contradicted (or, possibly, even refuted) by this:

Exactly, and what kind of mind misses that when the contradictory statements by MM are placed side by side. In summary Mike's testimony was not worthy of consideration and on top of that was distorted by the prosecution beyond validity. I did volunteer work for the Second Mile, and found Jerry to be quite odd to say the least.

JS once asked me to spend some time with a recruit, Maurice 'Mo' Daniels during a spring game while on campus with my two young sons. Maurice was a shy kid and I was glad to do it. Jerry didn't look me in the eyes and later I wondered if it was because my two sons were with me. In any event, during my many visits to University Park and the athletic facilities, I never saw Jerry with a Second Mile kid, not once and not anywhere on campus. I wonder if any message board member has? I wonder if Tom or Phil has?

This is a question that has stuck in my mind for a long time.

Exactly, and what kind of mind misses that when the contradictory statements by MM are placed side by side. In summary Mike's testimony was not worthy of consideration and on top of that was distorted by the prosecution beyond validity. I did volunteer work for the Second Mile, and found Jerry to be quite odd to say the least.

JS once asked me to spend some time with a recruit, Maurice 'Mo' Daniels during a spring game while on campus with my two young sons. Maurice was a shy kid and I was glad to do it. Jerry didn't look me in the eyes and later I wondered if it was because my two sons were with me. In any event, during my many visits to University Park and the athletic facilities, I never saw Jerry with a Second Mile kid, not once and not anywhere on campus. I wonder if any message board member has? I wonder if Tom or Phil has?

Thanks for sharing this. Thanks, also, for your volunteer work.

I'm thinking that this development may provide a clue to who will be our guest picker on Gameday. BIG RED! Here he is warming up in the "green room"...
9ZmrZAhxT4O7S0HB4BcN_Beer%20Pitcher%20Chug.gif

You sound like a man desperately trying to take the focus off yourself by hysterically putting the focus on another villain. You are missing the entire point of this. I believe Jerry was guilty. However, the actions of the prosecution in this case are also criminal. There was no reason, from what I have seen, for the prosecution to do what it did with the evidence. The damage done to others, the Paterno Family, the University and each and every Penn Stater because of reckless prosecutorial misrepresentation of facts needs to be corrected. Future OAG conduct needs to have this case as an example of what not to do. What if you were the object of a PA grand Jury investigation like this one but were innocent. Would it be acceptable and legal for the prosecutors of your case to edit testimony to throw your ass in jail. Grow up and get your priorities straight. PSU football is will be fine, and this process needs to play out.

Of course Joe did. ;)

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
You sound like a man desperately trying to take the focus off yourself by hysterically putting the focus on another villain. You are missing the entire point of this. I believe Jerry was guilty. However, the actions of the prosecution in this case are also criminal. There was no reason, from what I have seen, for the prosecution to do what it did with the evidence. The damage done to others, the Paterno Family, the University and each and every Penn Stater because of reckless prosecutorial misrepresentation of facts needs to be corrected. Future OAG conduct needs to have this case as an example of what not to do. What if you were the object of a PA grand Jury investigation like this one but were innocent. Would it be acceptable and legal for the prosecutors of your case to edit testimony to throw your ass in jail. Grow up and get your priorities straight. PSU football is will be fine, and this process needs to play out.

The prosecutorial misconduct on the part of Frank Fina during the Freeh "investigation" was extensive.

Jerry isn't innocent. Jerry was a child molester. 47 counts.

Grow up yourself and accept it.

As a prosecutor, I can tell you one thing, that prosecutor should have never sent an email to that effect (or told a witness that)...It should certainly have been discovered as well, since it contained inconsistent statements by a witness (a rather important witness as well).....

Too bad McQueary got paid several million dollars in his "whistleblower" settlement. Now he has no incentive to correct the BS narrative of the PA OAG, even if it makes him look better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT