ADVERTISEMENT

New Penn State Podcast

Sep 13, 2018
Hey there everyone. Wanted to let you all know of a new podcast called In the Centre Podcast. The podcast covers Penn State football each and every week throughout the college football season. This podcast is done by two buddies, Steve, a former college football player for four years who is now a full time Graduate student and active military personnel and Sam who is currently a football referee and professional. Both Steve & Sam, who are die hard and life long Penn State fans, wanted to create a podcast where discussions could be had as if they were happening in the locker room, bar, or on the golf course. Therefor, In the Centre Podcast comes with a warning.....Warning!!! This is Podcast is for listeners 18 and older. For those who are easily offended, this show is not for you. For those who know how to take a joke and move on with their life, give us a try. Visit us on Facebook at inthecentrepodcast (all one word) or on Twitter (same). If you wish to send us in a question for the next show you can do so by sending your question to inthecentrepodcast@gmail.com
Thank you.
Sam

Hey there everyone. Wanted to let you all know of a new podcast called In the Centre Podcast. The podcast covers Penn State football each and every week throughout the college football season. This podcast is done by two buddies, Steve, a former college football player for four years who is now a full time Graduate student and active military personnel and Sam who is currently a football referee and professional. Both Steve & Sam, who are die hard and life long Penn State fans, wanted to create a podcast where discussions could be had as if they were happening in the locker room, bar, or on the golf course. Therefor, In the Centre Podcast comes with a warning.....Warning!!! This is Podcast is for listeners 18 and older. For those who are easily offended, this show is not for you. For those who know how to take a joke and move on with their life, give us a try. Visit us on Facebook at inthecentrepodcast (all one word) or on Twitter (same). If you wish to send us in a question for the next show you can do so by sending your question to inthecentrepodcast@gmail.com
Thank you.
Sam

So, can't find you on Overcast, Twitter, FB, or Soundcloud....

I’m glad there are more choices. I travel a lot and live through podcasts. Roar Lions Roar is so unpolished and amateur. It sound like a group of friends talking about Psu football, but not in a good way. I couldn’t stand it either.

I listen to Steve Jones, KSN, Lions 24/7, and ST8-14 so I’ll give it a shot. It’s gotta be better than Roar Lions Roar. I had to unsubscribe to them after a few years. They are dreadful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT