ADVERTISEMENT

NEW! John Ziegler DEBATE on Sandusky!

I said Sandusky was found guilty in a court of law. That is a fact.
The jury being poisoned is an opinion.
"..found guilty in a "court of Law..." REALLY...????

Please show me another LEGAL COURT case where the charges were based upon Perjury statements by state investigators, outright lies contained in the original Presentment summary (questioned by MM directly as to accuracy of what he saw - confirmed as criminal by more than 5 others who he spoke to in 2001) - a presentment that could not even get THE YEAR of the PSU involvement right - convictions for victims "known but to God" and a janitor statement where Sandusky was SPECIFICALLY identified as NOT being the person who was observed as being inappropriate with a "victim" - FIND ME JUST ONE case that has these features and then I will consider your statement of "..court of law..." as having some credibility. Remember...the validation of these "Criminal Culture issues" came directly from Freeh's document - an investigation that, under the examination under oath went from an "independent investigation" into an "opinion paper". Factor this into your overall evaluation of a legal court finding!!!

The legal processes abused throughout all the Sandusky/PSU cases tried over 6 years are a joke!!! It would take a 12 volume listing of criminal collusion, legal abuse and prosecution misconduct to scratch the surface of the REAL crimes we have observed in all of this.

Face it....LEGALLY SPEAKING - Sandusky could be guilty as hell, but the case against him (and thereby the lame MM-based "Shower rape" that cost PSU $250M) is as bogus as Germany needed to invade Poland to protect its citizens!!!

Follow the money....our OGBOT is involved and a key component in this crime!

"..found guilty in a "court of Law..." REALLY...????

Please show me another LEGAL COURT case where the charges were based upon Perjury statements by state investigators, outright lies contained in the original Presentment summary (questioned by MM directly as to accuracy of what he saw - confirmed as criminal by more than 5 others who he spoke to in 2001) - a presentment that could not even get THE YEAR of the PSU involvement right - convictions for victims "known but to God" and a janitor statement where Sandusky was SPECIFICALLY identified as NOT being the person who was observed as being inappropriate with a "victim" - FIND ME JUST ONE case that has these features and then I will consider your statement of "..court of law..." as having some credibility. Remember...the validation of these "Criminal Culture issues" came directly from Freeh's document - an investigation that, under the examination under oath went from an "independent investigation" into an "opinion paper". Factor this into your overall evaluation of a legal court finding!!!

The legal processes abused throughout all the Sandusky/PSU cases tried over 6 years are a joke!!! It would take a 12 volume listing of criminal collusion, legal abuse and prosecution misconduct to scratch the surface of the REAL crimes we have observed in all of this.

Face it....LEGALLY SPEAKING - Sandusky could be guilty as hell, but the case against him (and thereby the lame MM-based "Shower rape" that cost PSU $250M) is as bogus as Germany needed to invade Poland to protect its citizens!!!

Follow the money....our OGBOT is involved and a key component in this crime!

Your post has demonstrated what a fiasco this whole Penn State/Sandusky scandal has been.

Of course Sandusky deserves a new trial. More to the point, the entire Penn State community deserves a federal investigation into why this travesty of justice happened in the first place.

Reactions: denniskembala
I like John. His heart is in the right place. Not the greatest of communicators and I don't think Joe would care for him either but it is what it is.

I thought he "quit" the case a long time ago out of disgust? What's the reason for his resurgence?

Of course we all know that Ziegler is a drama queen. But it does seem like it follows a cycle. New evidence comes out revealing the whole Scandal to be BS. Ziegler shouts it from the rooftops. Masses ignore it. Ziegler “quits”. But then new information comes out again and we’re back on the cycle.

At least it looks like people other than Ziegler appear to be taking on the cause. Jeff Byers, John Snedden, Ralph Cipriano, Dick Anderson, etc. Sandusky’s lawyer Al Lindsay has also stated that several members of the media have told him in private that they are sympathetic to his case. So there might be some movement coming.

Last edited:
Your post has demonstrated what a fiasco this whole Penn State/Sandusky scandal has been.

Of course Sandusky deserves a new trial. More to the point, the entire Penn State community deserves a federal investigation into why this travesty of justice happened in the first place.

Let's not overlook Corbett and the OAG!

An opinion verified by polling research showing a majority of the jury pool wanted C/S/S punished even if they committed no crime.

https://www.pennlive.com/midstate/2012/06/jerry_sanduksys_crimes_made_ve.html

From the article:

Harper said the testimony of Victims 1, 4 and 9 seemed so authentic from the start that it was easy for the panel to reach a unanimous guilty verdict.

I have a hard time taking this jury seriously at all considering they found VICTIM 9 credible. He is they guy who claimed he was denied food and kept prisoner in the Sandusky's basement (the door didn't lock from the outside) and nobody heard his screams because the basement was soundproof (It was not). Furthermore this guy's testimony contradicted keystone accuser Victim 1 whose story was used to get all the other accusers plus Mike McQueary to turn on Sandusky.

The guy also bragged on Facebook “Shit I’m balling like a mother **** hell yea $.” right after he sued PSU . And despite being to only trial accuser to claim he was anally raped, recently made jokes about anal penetration on his Facebook page.

An opinion verified by polling research showing a majority of the jury pool wanted C/S/S punished even if they committed no crime.

Regardless, I simply pointed out that Sandusky was found guilty in a court of law. I didn’t throw any judgement into that statement. It was merely a statement of fact. He went to trial. He hired a lawyer that seemed to do a piss poor job at defending him. He did not get up on the stand to testify against the charges and defend himself. He was found guilty.
Did it seem like a weird trial? Absolutely. I have never said otherwise. Give him a new trial? Sure, I’d be happy to see it for my own sake because obviously I still want more answers.
Did he bring this all upon himself? Absolutely, because nobody in their right mind can think of any innocent reason to be alone at night in a shower with an unrelated boy and having physical contact with the boy. He hired the crappy lawyer. He didn’t follow any reasonable protocol for working with youths, particularly at-risk youths.
As I have said all along, I hope that the worst thing that has happened in his case is that he was wrongly imprisoned. Far better for him to have spent time in jail rather than for these boys (now men) to have been preyed upon by somebody they looked at to take of them and protect them.

Peers? Did you read all the jury stuff?
The breadth of Penn State connections was evident again in the second day of jury selection, an exhaustive process done in phases. Groups of 40 were questioned at a time, and those who weren't excused from that portion were then questioned individually to finally determine if they can be seated.

Of the 40 initially questioned Wednesday, 10 indicated they worked at Penn State. Nineteen indicated either they or a close family member had volunteered or financially contributed to the university.

Fifteen said they knew someone on the prosecution's witness list, while 20 knew someone on Sandusky's defense list. Eighteen indicated they had jobs or other responsibilities in which they were legally required to report instances of alleged child abuse.

Sandusky was quiet in court during this phase, leafing through a binder with plastic-covered pages and pausing at times when Cleland commented from the bench.

More than 600 jury duty summonses were sent out to residents in Centre County, the home of Penn State University's main campus.

Sandusky's lawyer won the right to have jurors chosen from the local community, and prosecutors had concerns that Centre County might prove to be nearly synonymous with Penn State.

All the jurors will have to say under oath they can be impartial.

Besides Sandusky family members, other names on the defense's potential witness list include the widow and son of Joe Paterno, the late Hall of Fame football coach who was dismissed by university trustees in the aftermath of Sandusky's arrest.

Assistant coach Mike McQueary and his father are also on the defense witness list.

Mike McQueary, on leave from the team, has said he saw Sandusky naked in a team shower with a young boy more than a decade ago and reported it to Paterno. Mike McQueary is also on the prosecution's list, along with young men who have accused Sandusky of abusing them.

Mike McQueary is like you....clueless.

Ahhhhh......... I thought you had something to share about what was said.

Since you were so curious about how indynittany would feel if it happened to his son:

Would you be OK with that being done to your sons?

If you care how indynittany feels about it... I thought you might be interested to know how the father of the actual person you believe is a victim felt. That was supposed to lead you to some other thought provoking questions... Was his father in his life? Was he involved with the second mile because his parents either weren't around or didn't care? (Thus making your question to indynittany moot) Did anyone at the second mile step up and act like a father to him?

Let's not overlook Corbett and the OAG!

A federal investigation will not overlook Corbett and the OAG.

NCIS Special Agent John Snedden has been the driving force behind undertaking a federal investigation. His federal investigation indentified that there was something very wrong in the commonly accepted narratives that resulted in a 30-60 year sentence for Sandusky.

Ralph Cipriano's excellent April 10, 2017 blog post (http://www.bigtrial.net/2017/04/federal-agent-no-sex-scandal-at-penn.html) reported that Snedden found that there was no sex scandal at Penn State rather only a political hit job orchestrated by Governor Tom Corbett. At the end of the post, Snedden calls for a follow-up federal investigation:

So what would it take to straighten out the mess at Penn State?

"The degree of political involvement in this case is so high," Snedden said.

"You need to take an assistant U.S. Attorney from Arizona or somewhere who doesn't know anything about Penn State," Snedden said. Surround him with a competent staff of investigators, and turn them loose for 30 days.

So they can finally "find out what the hell happened."

At the end of his Feb 25 presentation at the Sandusky press conference, Snedden calls out Corbett for his public corruption. Around the 8 minute mark, Snedden states:

So, who recommended Freeh?

Who never attended a Board of Trustees meeting until he used it for his personal, political advantage?

Who wanted to be the most popular person in Pennsylvania?

Who took personal offense to a University President fighting for funding for his public university?

Who despises public higher education funding?

Who slow walked an alleged pedophile investigation?

Who repeatedly referred to a rape in the showers that never happened?

Who has an epic degree of vindictiveness and had the wherewithal to settle the score?

There was no cover-up. There was no conspiracy. There was nothing to cover-up.

So, this whole mess -- It was personal and it was political.

There is a name for it -- Public Corruption.

http://www.bigtrial.net/2019/03/federal-agent-on-ag-freeh-two.html

Reactions: indynittany
The merits of the case can be debated until we run out of air. The important question is: If you have any young males in your family, would you feel safe leaving them alone with Sandusky?
I don't debate this stuff but this argument is meaningless. Feelings have nothing to do with the law. Feelings are not justifications. Whether I want my kids around him has nothing to do with justice, the trial, or his guilt or innocence.

Since you were so curious about how indynittany would feel if it happened to his son:

If you care how indynittany feels about it... I thought you might be interested to know how the father of the actual person you believe is a victim felt. That was supposed to lead you to some other thought provoking questions... Was his father in his life? Was he involved with the second mile because his parents either weren't around or didn't care? (Thus making your question to indynittany moot) Did anyone at the second mile step up and act like a father to him?

I honestly have no idea where you are going with this. Could you please explain the relevance?

You mean this polling data? When over half the people in your jury pool area think you should be punished even if you did nothing illegal ... YOU ARE SCREWED!!

54523182_10205421897623478_1528328043146248192_n.jpg

You mean this polling data? When over half the people in your jury pool area think you should be punished even if you did nothing illegal ... YOU ARE SCREWED!!

54523182_10205421897623478_1528328043146248192_n.jpg
Since when is 46.9% “over half”? Notwithstanding the fact that “punishment” doesn’t at all equate to “conviction” - lots of people face various punishments outside of a courtroom in society even if they aren’t ever convicted of a crime. That’s hardly controversial.

Since when is 46.9% “over half”? Notwithstanding the fact that “punishment” doesn’t at all equate to “conviction” - lots of people face various punishments outside of a courtroom in society even if they aren’t ever convicted of a crime. That’s hardly controversial.
I understand that averaging averages is "bad math", but I am assuming the sample sizes of the four counties polled are equivalent. Unless they surveyed seven times the number of people in Dauphin County then they did in the other three counties, I am confident in saying "over half". I was looking at the general opinion in PA and not just Dauphin County.

Reactions: PSU2UNC

100% correct. That's why this survey was insufficient to relocate the trial.

When an institution is implicated in scandal, it's the norm that someone gets "punished" whether that's a suspension, firing, forced resignation, or something else.

100% correct. That's why this survey was insufficient to relocate the trial.

When an institution is implicated in scandal, it's the norm that someone gets "punished" whether that's a suspension, firing, forced resignation, or something else.
Thanks for clearing it up for us all.....where would we be without you?

NCIS Special Agent John Snedden has been the driving force behind undertaking a federal investigation. His federal investigation indentified that there was something very wrong in the commonly accepted narratives that resulted in a 30-60 year sentence for Sandusky.

Ralph Cipriano's excellent April 10, 2017 blog post (http://www.bigtrial.net/2017/04/federal-agent-no-sex-scandal-at-penn.html) reported that Snedden found that there was no sex scandal at Penn State rather only a political hit job orchestrated by Governor Tom Corbett. At the end of the post, Snedden calls for a follow-up federal investigation:

"You need to take an assistant U.S. Attorney from Arizona or somewhere who doesn't know anything about Penn State," Snedden said. Surround him with a competent staff of investigators, and turn them loose for 30 days.

At the end of his Feb 25 presentation at the Sandusky press conference, Snedden calls out Corbett for his public corruption. Around the 8 minute mark, Snedden states:

Who never attended a Board of Trustees meeting until he used it for his personal, political advantage?

Who took personal offense to a University President fighting for funding for his public university?

Who has an epic degree of vindictiveness and had the wherewithal to settle the score?

Not exactly corruption. More like same ol routine.
Two administrators, Tim Curley and Gary Schultz, authority figures on campus – the only ones who could have gone to authorities – allegedly discussed a firsthand report of Sandusky abusing a ten-year-old child in a shower. They nearly decided to alert the police – or child protection officials – then allegedly agreed not to do so.

Schultz and Curley now assert that McQueary disclosed having witnessed merely "inappropriate conduct": "horsing around". Schultz and Curley both deny the allegations against them that they mishandled the original complaint and later lied to a grand jury investigation about it; they have asked a judge to dismiss the charges.

The alleged scenario, though, is familiar: institutional sympathy and leniency for a reported predator at the expense of the victim. The email trail also implicates Penn State's former president, Graham Spanier. Allegedly responding to the purported plan of Schultz and Curley to downgrade the incident and not report it to the Department of Welfare (which investigates child sexual abuse cases). Spanier reportedly writes that this approach is "acceptable" and "humane and reasonable", but worries that "the only downside for us is if the message [to Sandusky] isn't 'heard' and acted upon, and we then become vulnerable for not having reported it."

These alleged exchanges reproduce precisely the classic reactions to revelations of sexual abuse in groups ranging from families, to churches, to colleges. No one says, "We have a firsthand witness of the molestation of a child! And it's plausible because the police already investigated this guy for a similar reported incident. He has constant, unsupervised access to children: we need to report this guy at once and alert everyone responsible for their wellbeing!"

Instead, there is a collusive and immediate distancing of responsibility. There is – again, classically also – a collusive minimization of harm to the child; the abstraction of the child to an insignificant cipher ("the subject"); and finally, there is the joint agreement to extend the peculiar empathy patriarchy always seems to find at the prospect of a respected white man facing any public shame or discomfort. Better to sacrifice the victim's welfare and hide the affair from the scrutiny of justice, than endure the intolerable prospect of a high-status and trusted white man's secret sexual vices being exposed.

What is especially heartbreaking about the victims in this case is that these children, who were enrolled in Sandusky's Second Mile charity, were already vulnerable: they had no parents to confide in or to defend them, no adults around who would have been safe to speak to. That is the nature of a successful conspiracy: a watertight, 360-degree plot with no escape for its ensnared victims. That would have been these kids' reality.

One victim described at the Sandusky trial how, when Sandusky would abuse him in a basement, he knew Mrs Sandusky was on the floor above watching TV – but knew there was no point in going to her. That child would have picked up – as kids and victims in general do in a collusive coverup situation – that there would be no point in going to the Penn State authorities or other responsible adults.

Victims sense when everyone is in on protecting an abuser. They suffer three times over: first, the abuse itself; then, the betrayal of trust; and finally, the denial of the reality of their experience. It is that knowing act of suppression that makes such conspiracies criminal.

Two administrators, Tim Curley and Gary Schultz, authority figures on campus – the only ones who could have gone to authorities – allegedly discussed a firsthand report of Sandusky abusing a ten-year-old child in a shower. They nearly decided to alert the police – or child protection officials – then allegedly agreed not to do so.

Schultz and Curley now assert that McQueary disclosed having witnessed merely "inappropriate conduct": "horsing around". Schultz and Curley both deny the allegations against them that they mishandled the original complaint and later lied to a grand jury investigation about it; they have asked a judge to dismiss the charges.

The alleged scenario, though, is familiar: institutional sympathy and leniency for a reported predator at the expense of the victim. The email trail also implicates Penn State's former president, Graham Spanier. Allegedly responding to the purported plan of Schultz and Curley to downgrade the incident and not report it to the Department of Welfare (which investigates child sexual abuse cases). Spanier reportedly writes that this approach is "acceptable" and "humane and reasonable", but worries that "the only downside for us is if the message [to Sandusky] isn't 'heard' and acted upon, and we then become vulnerable for not having reported it."

These alleged exchanges reproduce precisely the classic reactions to revelations of sexual abuse in groups ranging from families, to churches, to colleges. No one says, "We have a firsthand witness of the molestation of a child! And it's plausible because the police already investigated this guy for a similar reported incident. He has constant, unsupervised access to children: we need to report this guy at once and alert everyone responsible for their wellbeing!"

Instead, there is a collusive and immediate distancing of responsibility. There is – again, classically also – a collusive minimization of harm to the child; the abstraction of the child to an insignificant cipher ("the subject"); and finally, there is the joint agreement to extend the peculiar empathy patriarchy always seems to find at the prospect of a respected white man facing any public shame or discomfort. Better to sacrifice the victim's welfare and hide the affair from the scrutiny of justice, than endure the intolerable prospect of a high-status and trusted white man's secret sexual vices being exposed.

What is especially heartbreaking about the victims in this case is that these children, who were enrolled in Sandusky's Second Mile charity, were already vulnerable: they had no parents to confide in or to defend them, no adults around who would have been safe to speak to. That is the nature of a successful conspiracy: a watertight, 360-degree plot with no escape for its ensnared victims. That would have been these kids' reality.

One victim described at the Sandusky trial how, when Sandusky would abuse him in a basement, he knew Mrs Sandusky was on the floor above watching TV – but knew there was no point in going to her. That child would have picked up – as kids and victims in general do in a collusive coverup situation – that there would be no point in going to the Penn State authorities or other responsible adults.

Victims sense when everyone is in on protecting an abuser. They suffer three times over: first, the abuse itself; then, the betrayal of trust; and finally, the denial of the reality of their experience. It is that knowing act of suppression that makes such conspiracies criminal.

I do not know what state you live in. I live in Pennsylvania and what Governor Tom Corbett did to Graham Spanier is absolutely political corruption. He manipulated the justice system in the state to get even with a political adversary. He should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law imho.

Sorry friend. Go read pages 276, 277 of Joe Posnanski's book called Paterno. Mike spoke to his dad and a doctor Dranov the night in question. These men questioned him vigorously and he repeatedly said he didn't see anything. Mike and those men determined there was nothing to go to police with.
Dranov and Mike's dad did not work for Penn State and have all indicated, including Mike, no one from Penn State told them to keep quiet.
Quite to the contrary. Mike indicated he thought Joe handled things great. He also reported Joe followed up with him.
So your story is not accurate. The way Penn State responded, which included reporting what they were told to Second Mile, absolutely jives with Mike saying he thinks js and the kid we're horsing around, which is in fact what the kid said too.
Your story of collusion is boring and doesn't jive with the facts. We in this community know the facts better than anyone. There was no upside to concealing molestation for a retired employee. None. And they reported the guy to authorities in 98 so there's that too.
Go read up on pillar of the community offenders. Spare us the grand conspiracy drivel. Reporting isn't concealing.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT