ADVERTISEMENT

"New Baylor lawsuit alleges culture in which drugs, alcohol and sex were encouraged"

Hi. Not sure why you feel the need to call me names. You certainly seem to be a nice guy otherwise. Or are you also biased against the victims of rape at Baylor? If so, why?
YOU are the one ignoring the other 80-90% of the victim/survivors at Baylor:

Reactions: Bob78
Nah... this is a sports message board. Not a general crime board or general topic board.

Focusing on sports aspects of stories is what it's all about. And this Baylor story is chock full of sports angles. The people in charge there were monsters.
Focusing on sports aspects of stories is what it's all about. Only for you and several others trying to divert from the relevant issues. This board has quite a bit of NON-SPORTS discussion, in threads you participate in. Epic argument fail COVEN, and there are no do-overs!

Focusing on sports aspects of stories is what it's all about. Only for you and several others trying to divert from the relevant issues. This board has quite a bit of NON-SPORTS discussion, in threads you participate in. Epic argument fail COVEN, and there are no do-overs!

Specifically, this board is a football forum. Other topics are off topic, but some are permitted, of course, to spice things up.

99.9% of my posts are in FB related threads.

I'm sure there are appropriate forums somewhere for you to discuss the larger issue of rape & coverup at Baylor. Feel free. This thread & forum is about FB.

Still, why resort to name-calling?

Specifically, this board is a football forum. Other topics are off topic, but some are permitted, of course, to spice things up.

99.9% of my posts are in FB related threads.

I'm sure there are appropriate forums somewhere for you to discuss the larger issue of rape & coverup at Baylor. Feel free. This thread & forum is about FB.

Still, why resort to name-calling?

1. The discussions are not to "spice things up". They are to talk about issues tangentially related to sports that are made to look like they are all about sports.

2. Bully for you. This thread is also "FB-related", because of a BOR and certain media.

3. I didn't start the thread and have a right to participate whether you like it or not. I'd rather discuss the similarities of two University Boards mishandling a crisis by trying to make it "all about football" to make sure no one scrutinizes their own roles, both of these having used Pepper Hamilton to do so. That's relevant.

Here's an update BTW.

4. What name-calling? You're using a fake name aren't you? Use your real name like I do and see if I "make fun of it".

Reactions: WeR0206
What a surprise that Briles & donors whine. When they were tipped that smoking guns would be released, they dropped their suit.

No coincidence, eh?

Still caught the attention of the Wacko BrilesBots whose poition seems to be

"Yeah, it looks bad, but Briles wasn't the ONLY bad guy."

Real creepy people.
"Seems to be". That little trick as as old as my dinosaur. There exists no such group of people called "BrilesBOTS", just like there exists no such group of people as "JoeBots."

These terms were invented out of thin air by people who do NOT want to change their narratives, get all the facts, and make sure ALL the problems are fixed. Like Davey Jones' Locker and Charlie Tuna at PennJive who seem to be intent on protecting the Pulitzer instead of investigating more and learning more.

If people had paid attention to the so-called JoeBOTS and learned the proper info about POC-PCSOs 5 years ago, MSU wouldn't be embarrassed in 2017 at not realizing Nassar was showing the same red flags.

Last edited:
Reactions: WeR0206
:eek:

See the link below. From the article:

"A lawsuit filed against Baylor University by a former female student on Friday alleges that the football program fostered a culture in which alcohol and illegal drugs were provided to recruits, and that coaches encouraged female students in the Baylor Bruins hostess program to have sex with recruits and players.

The Title IX lawsuit, filed by a former member of the Bruins, is the second such lawsuit filed against Baylor this week. It is the sixth federal lawsuit Baylor faces in the wake of an investigation that revealed the university failed to properly respond to and address allegations of sexual assault committed by students, including football players.

The scandal led to the firing of former football coach Art Briles, the sanctioning and resignation of athletic director Ian McCaw, and the demotion and departure of president and chancellor Ken Starr.

The plaintiff's attorney, John Clune of Boulder, Colorado, said his firm's investigation uncovered at least 52 acts of rape, including five gang rapes, by no less than 31 Baylor football players from 2011 to 2014. That is a significantly larger number of alleged rapes than what was revealed in Philadelphia law firm Pepper Hamilton's investigation into how Baylor responded to allegations of sexual assault, the findings of which were released in May.

Baylor has acknowledged 17 reports of sexual and physical attacks involving 19 players from 2011 to fall 2016."

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...lture-which-drugs-alcohol-sex-were-encouraged

This will be interesting to follow, to say the least.

Surprised you didn't include rock and roll.

No coincidence, eh?

Still caught the attention of the Wacko BrilesBots whose poition seems to be

"Yeah, it looks bad, but Briles wasn't the ONLY bad guy."

Real creepy people.
Update: Pepper-Hamilton cleaning house again, just like after losing in court over Freeh and his stepping down as CEO:

Baylor strength coach just got fired because he got caught soliciting a prostituted. Jebus

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT