ADVERTISEMENT

Never thought I could type this but go Bucks

Unlike PA Chad Henne, Mike Hart, Runyon's kid, the abuser Tyler Lewan, or their PA lb Michigan Barbie, I don't have any ill will towards these UM players. The post game shots of Chop and others w McCarthy showed mutual respect.

You even almost feel for the OC and DC as they have found themselves in difficult spots.

BUT- the smart money says that these are not clueless newbies. They had to figure that Stalions was too good to be true. Whatever Chris Partridge did I'm sure was a "loyalty" task to try and cover Jimmy's tush. He paid with his head on a platter.

When all is said and done they will be back around win # 970 or so....and Jimmah will miss the next win #1,000 too.

F-'Em All. Go Bucks!

We all rooted for OSU in 2016 right?

I was in the Mt. Nittany Club shoukder to shoulder with hundreds of others rooting against Michigan (and by default FOR THE Osu).

The odds of this all being a big misunderstanding are extremely low.

They've got some fantastic players but Michigan Khaki Man screwed the pooch to get over the hump and all of the "we won it on the field" claims will be moot.

Hasta La Vista Jimmah!

Most years, I prefer both teams to lose if that was possible, but this year certainly I am rooting for the Buckeyes.

Reactions: royboy
That is my ultimate dream!
And have no big ten team in the playoffs and hear about how bad the Big ten is? That’s even worse for PSU - they are third in a division with zero playoff teams? Are you high? Root for OSU due to the scum arrogance. I’d rather see OSU win the natty than an SEC team any day.

And have no big ten team in the playoffs and hear about how bad the Big ten is? That’s even worse for PSU - they are third in a division with zero playoff teams? Are you high? Root for OSU due to the scum arrogance. I’d rather see OSU win the natty than an SEC team any day.
You know what would really help the B1G's status and prestige? Penn State wins the NC next year.

Unlike PA Chad Henne, Mike Hart, Runyon's kid, the abuser Tyler Lewan, or their PA lb Michigan Barbie, I don't have any ill will towards these UM players. The post game shots of Chop and others w McCarthy showed mutual respect.

You even almost feel for the OC and DC as they have found themselves in difficult spots.

BUT- the smart money says that these are not clueless newbies. They had to figure that Stalions was too good to be true. Whatever Chris Partridge did I'm sure was a "loyalty" task to try and cover Jimmy's tush. He paid with his head on a platter.

When all is said and done they will be back around win # 970 or so....and Jimmah will miss the next win #1,000 too.

F-'Em All. Go Bucks!
Was there something specific that Henne did other than going to Michigan and beating us with the extra 2 seconds that Lloyd whined for? Was the issue with him or his HS coach? And what did Mike Hart do to Penn State that I missed? He was a workhorse, getting an unbelievable amount of carries (30+) sometimes. Always respected him for that.

I'm guessing most of the players who have been there a few years if they didn't know directly would still have some idea that they are suddenly "guessing" right a whole lot more often than they had in say the 2020 season.

TCU still got into the playoffs last year despite conf championship loss. I was rooting for OSU versus Georgia last year and it’s too bad they choked it away. But overall your concern matters not anymore with a 12 team playoffs next year.

Reactions: fkkkjm
404870415_7701662583193564_9097137246428036628_n.jpg

Ohio State all the way. Ohio State has the post war (I.e. WWII) success and fairly consistent elite status that Michigan somehow thinks it does - Michigan having dined out for decades on its domination of Maritime Academies in the 1890s. Ohio State also doesn’t try to pretend a strong football program isn’t high on its list of non-academic priorities while Michigan still fancies itself as above the football factory fray as it were.

I, for one, welcome our new Buckeye overlords

giphy.gif

UM is insufferable. Zero ethics. Rally around the master cheater.

Take them down Bucks.
No, No, No whom do you despise more, for me TOSU, Michigan will come back to the pack, Harbaugh will leave and they will parallel PSU. TOSU needs to be trounced like last year, let Michigan go to the playoff and be routed.

Reactions: manilion
Was there something specific that Henne did other than going to Michigan and beating us with the extra 2 seconds that Lloyd whined for? Was the issue with him or his HS coach? And what did Mike Hart do to Penn State that I missed? He was a workhorse, getting an unbelievable amount of carries (30+) sometimes. Always respected him for that.

I'm guessing most of the players who have been there a few years if they didn't know directly would still have some idea that they are suddenly "guessing" right a whole lot more often than they had in say the 2020 season.
Henne dicked us around but yes...his HS coach as mouthpiece did him no favors. Cantifanos (spelling?) interview during a PSU vs UM game was over the top. Henne was also part of our QB drought period Simms, Smoker, the Allentown kid who went to FSU. Those high profile recruiting losses fueled The Dark Years.

Hart was a good player but never warmed to him. I was in Beaver Stadium when Philly guy Eddie George played a monster game to beat us. Respect to him. Now Hart is just another one of the "See No Evil" UM Coaches. May they all join Chris "Rashan Gary Pimp North Jersey High School Loyal Legend" Partridge on the unemployment line. But probably not...nobody knew anything...all just a Rouge Navy Man climbing the ladder with some Booster Support that again...Nooooobody knew about. Stalions never filed any expense reports so everyone is innocent right?

: ) Deny, deny, deny. If you say it often enough and loud enough it becomes truth. Rules? Nah...ncaa thought about chabging them in 2021 so UM was just ahead of the curve. All this backdoor mularky around some military fan boy who all of a sudden has direct access to the Coordinators during the games? Mere coincidence....

Nothing to see here....

TCU still got into the playoffs last year despite conf championship loss. I was rooting for OSU versus Georgia last year and it’s too bad they choked it away. But overall your concern matters not anymore with a 12 team playoffs next year.
Pretty sure if Marvin Harrison doesn't get injured that OSU would have beaten Georgia last year - they had no answer for him. Wouldn't call that choking the game away...

Pretty sure if Marvin Harrison doesn't get injured that OSU would have beaten Georgia last year - they had no answer for him. Wouldn't call that choking the game away...
Perhaps you have another word that describes missing the game-winning field goal and giving up 18 points in the 4th quarter!

Perhaps you have another word that describes missing the game-winning field goal and giving up 18 points in the 4th quarter!
OSU ultimately lost that game because their D sucked. By the 4th quarter they were also without their top 3 rb's, top 2 wr's and the starting TE. That also did not help.

Reactions: Al_Tuna
OSU ultimately lost that game because their D sucked. By the 4th quarter they were also without their top 3 rb's, top 2 wr's and the starting TE. That also did not help.
That may all be true, and despite all that a field goal wins it.

That may all be true, and despite all that a field goal wins it.
Yeah, this team is still way more competitive now than many give them credit for. I don't care if they were missing players or not. In the past, OSU had the talent to beat PSU with a 2nd string... The talent gap is shrinking whether or not we choose to believe it or not.

UM is insufferable. Zero ethics. Rally around the master cheater.

Take them down Bucks.
PSU needs a close Michigan win to get to a NY6 bowl. Not sure Michigan makes the playoffs if they lose.

Was really impressed with McCarthy after the PSU game. He was doing all his interviews at midfield and then ran down to where the PSU players were singing the alma mater to shake hands with Allar and they embraced for more than just a few seconds. Classy act as he didn’t have to do that and it appeared that he was talking and not listening. My guess, he was offering support and encouragement to the young QB, based on how they separated. I had never seen an opposing player do that at the Beav.

Reactions: 87 Penn St8
PSU needs a close Michigan win to get to a NY6 bowl. Not sure Michigan makes the playoffs if they lose.

Was really impressed with McCarthy after the PSU game. He was doing all his interviews at midfield and then ran down to where the PSU players were singing the alma mater to shake hands with Allar and they embraced for more than just a few seconds. Classy act as he didn’t have to do that and it appeared that he was talking and not listening. My guess, he was offering support and encouragement to the young QB, based on how they separated. I had never seen an opposing player do that at the Beav.
Saw him embracing defensive players afterwards on the onfield tv interviews including Chop. Looked like genuine respect both ways. It would be nice to see how humble he'd be in defeat...

But we'd have to win to see that.

Why? Wouldn’t a 5th or 6th-ranked Michigan and a 10th or 11th-ranked PSU both play in a NY6 bowl?

Why? Wouldn’t a 5th or 6th-ranked Michigan and a 10th or 11th-ranked PSU both play in a NY6 bowl?

Yes. We miss out with upsets in the championship games where teams outside the top 12 steal spots

I don't give a shit what meaningless bowl we end up in. We blew our chances with poor offensive coaching. Go Bucks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT