ADVERTISEMENT

Need clarification : Do we need Big Ten Plus or Big Ten2go to get all the rounds and matches ?

Both... To get all rounds. You need the Big10 plus subscription to get all the rounds except the finals (but I'm not sure which level). For the finals, you need BigTen2Go (and BTN in your cable subscription)... Or watch it on BTN.
Note... I tried to upgrade from the PSU only subscription ($9.99) to the all-teams access ($14.99). It wouldn't let me. I emailed and they responded that I had to cancel my first subscription and re-subscribe to the next level. I mention this because it could take a day or so for them to cancel your membership... And I don't want anyone left out come Saturday. I wasn't 100% the team level subscription got me all 4 mats, so for the extra $5, I wanted to make sure.

Last edited:
Btn plus. They will have all 4 mats but not at the same time. Get track wrestling up so you know who will be wrestling on what mat.

Btn plus. They will have all 4 mats but not at the same time. Get track wrestling up so you know who will be wrestling on what mat.
We can listen to Jeff Byers for free and watch the matches on Big Ten plus right ? He always says who is coming up on which mat.

so I ordered BTN plus and will cancel on Monday. Will somebody be posting on here what mats have PSU action ongoing?

so I ordered BTN plus and will cancel on Monday. Will somebody be posting on here what mats have PSU action ongoing?
i don't think I will be able to but you can listen to the radio. I usually follow on track wrestling as it tells you the upcoming bouts.

trackwrestling will have upcoming bouts... I think 4 bouts in advance, so plenty of notice.

thanks guys, I assume trackwrestling.com ??

So this didn't really answer much. I have a team subscription for PSU, will I need to upgrade?

So this didn't really answer much. I have a team subscription for PSU, will I need to upgrade?
I think you're good with the team subscription. I signed up for PSU only and all the wrestling sessions now show up as "upcoming" on the schedule, the same as the other PSU events I have access to.

I have the Penn State only subscription and like you, was wondering if I was covered too. I just did an online chat with them and they assured me I could watch all sessions except the championship finals which are on BTN. Hope that helps answer your question!!

Perfect viewing.....

Smart tv streaming and muted

Laptop w track

Byers playing in the background over the psu network.

Beverages of choice on stand. Cigar in ash tray and loads of food in the kitchen.

It's like Christmas for jocks!!

Reactions: diggerpup
Perfect viewing.....

Smart tv streaming and muted

Laptop w track

Byers playing in the background over the psu network.

Beverages of choice on stand. Cigar in ash tray and loads of food in the kitchen.

It's like Christmas for jocks!!
I now understand the advantage of a " Smart TV " I see where this application would add to me experience for this event.

...I have just contacted the BIG10TOGO staff who told me that the Penn State subscription alone will NOT give access to the tournament and that I needed a total Big 10 subscription to view the conference tournament.

...I have just contacted the BIG10TOGO staff who told me that the Penn State subscription alone will NOT give access to the tournament and that I needed a total Big 10 subscription to view the conference tournament.

how did you contact them?
is there a phone number ??

edit: I just "spoke" with them by chat room.
I was told that "typically you would need a conference pass. We just got word that for this weekend in particular the Big10 wrestling tournament can be accessed with a school pass."

Last edited:
how did you contact them?
is there a phone number ??

edit: I just "spoke" with them by chat room.
I was told that "typically you would need a conference pass. We just got word that for this weekend in particular the Big10 wrestling tournament can be accessed with a school pass."
I just got the same from my on-line chat with BTNtoGo. Only need $9.95 School Pass

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT