ADVERTISEMENT

ND greatest 3 loss team

LaVar Arrington and Courtney Brown would like a word.

Reactions: bison13
LaVar Arrington and Courtney Brown would like a word.
Agree. Couldn't get sarcasm font going on my phone. National talking heads need ND to be 'good' so let's all start acknowledging it now.

Reactions: mcpat
EVER! Plus Clemson, best 4 loss team EVER! Give the national media time but expect that narrative soon.
ND brought in a 6 year player as a qb for one season and is going to end up losing at least three games and maybe a fourth in a bowl game; I love it. I can’t stand these programs that feel like they can’t have a little reloading season and have to bring in these free agents who already have played full college careers for another school.

ND fans hubris won’t a.low them see it (yet), but their program is heading in the wrong direction.

ND fans hubris won’t a.low them see it (yet), but their program is heading in the wrong direction.
they didn't make a great coaching hire after Kelly, and they are now one of four independents along with UMass and UConn. They are going to need to adapt to the way conferences are re-aligning. The ACC is not the answer for them they should join the B1G

i think their screwed up conference logic probably contributed to Kelly deciding to quit

They shouldn’t be ranked at all.
Air Force just lost to Army
Iowa has one of the worst offenses of all time
USC has one of the worst defenses of all time
Who should be ranked that isn't right now?
Notre Dame at least has quality wins. I hate ND but they're clearly in the 20-25 range
LSU is ahead of them so they're not even the top 3 loss team

Reactions: winner01
I see ND is ranked directly BELOW James Madison in the AP poll just out. Ouch! That’s got to hurt.
why would they care? they will start out 2024 ranked near the top 10, then move up if rack up wins vs bad acc teams and independents

They open at Texas A&M...should find out pretty quickly what they've got.
doesnt matter, really, if they lose that but then start winning. as long as they have less than 3 losses they get treated like they are a top 10 team

doesnt matter, really, if they lose that but then start winning. as long as they have less than 3 losses they get treated like they are a top 10 team
Lol. Two coaches that need a big win to stop the silly slide….and one of them gets to win.

Will this game be dubbed the Attrition Bowl?

why would they care? they will start out 2024 ranked near the top 10, then move up if rack up wins vs bad acc teams and independents
You know what would be an interesting poll? Which ostensibly quality program(s) are, by history and tradition, most likely to shit the bed when it comes to falling short of expectations. ND has to be among the candidates, along with LSU, Texas, definitely TAMU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT