ADVERTISEMENT

Nardooche going high again-dissing our receivers

Not only a ton of over-throws, but he missed a completely wide open SayQuon SayGone running utterly free down the center of the field as Todd Blackledge pointed out during the telecast.

Which led to Saquon asking JoMo to call the play again. Could have been our shovel pass...

I suppose that's Pitt's moral victory from Saturday. Nardo is thumping his chest about shutting down our WR's while
Ignoring the fact that he got beat by our tight end and running back. Woo hoo. Congratulations Nardo on your moral victory, you douchebag.

Which WR is our #1, exactly? I don't seem to remember any specific one being targeted drastically more than the other ones, which would imply that he is our go-to guy.

Funny how Gesicki was wide open twice in the red zone...

Strange that Barkley was alone in the seam on his 46 yarder... for a touchdown...

I guess Narduzzi read too many press clippings about Juwan Johnson having a great off season and how he was poised to ease the loss of Godwin. Sounds like he lost sight of the forest looking at one tree. Our sincerest apologies. I didn't realize our offense was supposed to be solely reliant on a single player.

All-American Mike Gisicki is factually our #1 returning receiver from last year in terms of both # of catches and total receiving yards. NarDouchey's belief that his ASWP defense shutdown Gesicki is high-comedy at best. BTW, PSU's second leading returning receiver from last year in terms of both # of catches and receiving yards is Hamilton. Lastly, beyond the long TD pass to a wide-open SayQuon SayGone, McSorely missed him running free down the middle of the field earlier in the game (no defender within 30 yards of him and behind all defenders.

When I visited PSU for National Signing Day in 2016, Pitt fans were sending profane faxes to the Lions’ football offices. Pitt cares. A lot. So does Temple, and for that matter, so do Rutgers and Maryland.

So yeah, if you at some point blew out/upset/both the Nittany Lions before they got good again, they damn sure remember, they’re probably going to get you back, and they’re almost certainly going to tell everyone that doing so didn’t really matter in the first place.

That tweet is so stupid. Penn State obviously is a big ten heavyweight. A top-ten program in all-time wins, home to the winningest coach fbs history, etc., etc. etc. Also obvious is that Penn State will never get the respect it deserves for its success on and off the field from the provincial big ten and writers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT